Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. The end of an era :to:

Romo was the guy who carried us through the dark ages. We weren't shyt after Troy and before him. We were 5-11 Dave Campo status before he put us on his back.

I'll always have love for Romo. Just an awful way to end a career here in Dallas. I'm not trying to hear shyt about 2 playoff wins or 8-8. fukk that. This is a team sport and he carried some awful teams with awful defenses and awful olines that had no business winning more than 4 or 5 games with a league average QB.

Most 4th Quarter comebacks and GW drives since 2006 but the media and opposing fans have slandered his reputation and his entire career will never be appreciated because of it.

Playing for America's Team is the double edge sword. All his heroics are on national television, but nobody wants to remember that. They only want to remember the times he fukked up on SNF or MNF. He's no more fukkery-prone than guys like Peyton, Favre, Rivers, or Stafford were and are.

Romo and McNabb are the most unfairly hated on players of my generation. They did everything they could with the team around them. Not every great player gets to win titles. That's the nature of sports. TMac never won shyt but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great player. NFL QBs are either diamond status with rings or utter garbage that never won shyt. It's not fair, but that's the nature of sports.

fukk Patrick Crayton for 2007 :pacspit:
fukk Dean Blandino and our flabby defense for 2014 :pacspit:

All that being said, Dak is the QB. He has earned it. No fukking way can we put Romo back in right now or at any other point in the season. Dak deserves to play this out.

I'd rather Tony retire than have to see him wear another team's jersey :to:

Real shyt.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Damn. The end of an era :to:

Romo was the guy who carried us through the dark ages. We weren't shyt after Troy and before him. We were 5-11 Dave Campo status before he put us on his back.

I'll always have love for Romo. Just an awful way to end a career here in Dallas. I'm not trying to hear shyt about 2 playoff wins or 8-8. fukk that. This is a team sport and he carried some awful teams with awful defenses and awful olines that had no business winning more than 4 or 5 games with a league average QB.

Most 4th Quarter comebacks and GW drives since 2006 but the media and opposing fans have slandered his reputation and his entire career will never be appreciated because of it.

Playing for America's Team is the double edge sword. All his heroics are on national television, but nobody wants to remember that. They only want to remember the times he fukked up on SNF or MNF. He's no more fukkery-prone than guys like Peyton, Favre, Rivers, or Stafford were and are.

Romo and McNabb are the most unfairly hated on players of my generation. They did everything they could with the team around them. Not every great player gets to win titles. That's the nature of sports.
TMac never won shyt but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great player. NFL QBs are either diamond status with rings or utter garbage that never won shyt. It's not fair, but that's the nature of sports.

fukk Patrick Crayton for 2007 :pacspit:
fukk Dean Blandino and our flabby defense for 2014 :pacspit:

All that being said, Dak is the QB. He has earned it. No fukking way can we put Romo back in right now or at any other point in the season. Dak deserves to play this out.

I'd rather Tony retire than have to see him wear another team's jersey :to:

so true..

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
But there are things that Dak can do that Romo physically can't do anymore, the mainstream media never brings up how Dak's mobility has been a huge factor as well.
And there's there's passes that Romo can make that Dak can't that would be more beneficial than Dak's mobility. If we were losing there would be lowlight reel films of too high, low, wide, behind etc but we're winning so it doesn't matter. R

Romo's done and it is what it is, sad it ended like this for the dude but we're rollin'. As long as he holds true to not being a distraction and we keep winning, every one will forget about this. Way of the world :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And there's there's passes that Romo can make that Dak can't that would be more beneficial than Dak's mobility. If we were losing there would be lowlight reel films of too high, low, wide, behind etc but we're winning so it doesn't matter. R

Romo's done and it is what it is, sad it ended like this for the dude but we're rollin'. As long as he holds true to not being a distraction and we keep winning, every one will forget about this. Way of the world :manny:
Well Dak's mobility is what's helping this team win, you can point to a number of plays from every game this year that would've put Romo on IR. The OL is great and all, but let's not act like people haven't gotten through and Dak was able to escape. Teams now have to account for Dak whereas that's no longer the case for Romo.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
9 games in and Eli is still doing dumb shyt, i think their offense is what it is. They don't have a good OL or running game so it all falls on the defense, and they struggled to beat a 3 win team at home.

Zeke looks nothing like he did in week 1, the Giants are currently ranked 7th against the run and have yet to face a RB like the current Zeke.

And yall barely won a Game in OT vs a Team that is in the Bottom of our Division:comeon:at the end of the day its going to be some good ol NFC East fukkery on SNF,especially if the Division Title is on the line

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Well Dak's mobility is what's helping this team win, you can point to a number of plays from every game this year that would've put Romo on IR. The OL is great and all, but let's not act like people haven't gotten through and Dak was able to escape. Teams now have to account for Dak whereas that's no longer the case for Romo.
True and Romo did get hurt with this O line. O line is great but a good DL and well played blitz can get to the QB.