Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meh. The vast majority of people, if they are Romo fans or not, has no problem with it and with Dak being the future. I personally have no problem with what Romo did. That's me. This was a message also to the media to stop talking about this and support the team and the decision they are making.

He was the face of the franchise for a decade.

We were pinning our hopes on him to legitimately carry us to a SB the last 3 years.

I think holding a press conference to basically say he is accepting the role of no longer being the starting QB for the Cowboys and that the torch is being passed is acceptable.

Some of you guys are ruthless.

You don't have to love or stan Romo. And this isn't about hating Dak or picking one over the other. But Romo going to the bench isn't the same as JJ Wilcox going to the bench. This is a franchise altering move. Let the man give his speech and be at peace.

Exactly...Nothing wrong with the press confrence. He said he supported the decision and will help Dak, but didn't deny that he still wants to play. He's been the face of our franchise and carried this team for 10 yrs and folks are mad he gave a press conference so he can put his words out there and not have the media making stuff up

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its good that youre objective. but since im not a cowboy fan, ill go ahead and tell it - yall better than seattle
I agree. The only team better than us is the patriots. I'm not saying we can't be beat but if we get 3 games vs 1 team I see us beating everyone twice except New England. Seattle offense is stoppable and their d can't bully us like they can most teams. They tried in 2014 and preseason and failed. They don't really want us like that