Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'd put us #2 behind Seattle.

blah, Seattle is not better on the field than Dallas player wise and if Dallas is healthy in the secondary. Can Pete Carroll outcoach Garrett? yep..all day

That game would come down to the game plan and handling of game situations in my opinion.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only reason Seattle is ahead to people is cuz of playoff experience but at this moment we still in reg season
I get in playoffs if people think that cuz of that but come playoff time I don't see them beating us cuz of the physical way we play on offense is their weakness

Seen earlier in thread bout giants
What I feel bout them is this ain't the giants team that has elite defense imo and sure ain't their offense which is what most expected to be elite

Eli won chip cuz of team defense with a solid offense

What he has now is a ok offense that is up and down and a solid defense at best

Could I be wrong sure but from what I seen I don't think so

We as cowboys fan need to face reality is that barring any injuries or stupid fukkery

We are not only legit Super Bowl contenders but we are also the best in NFL

Only reason we gonna lose is cuz of ourselves or one of those rare occasions a NFL team comes in postseason hot

Steelers game should us we can beat elite offense even with key guys out and stupid refs call

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Suspended LB Rolando McClain wants to play again, source says, but do the Cowboys want him back? | SportsDay

FRISCO -- Cowboys officials have discussed the possibility of bringing back suspended linebacker Rolando McClain, but questions about what kind of shape he is in and how such a move would affect team chemistry cloud the chances of a reunion.
McClain is eligible to return to the Cowboys' active roster Monday, when his 10-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy will conclude.

McClain tested positive for opiates not marijuana, a drug that has plagued him in the past, earlier this year. Sources said McClain struggled with an addiction to codeine through the use of "purple drank," a slang term for a concoction that includes a prescription-strength cough syrup often mixed with Sprite.

McClain never reported to training camp and hasn't been working out at team headquarters during his suspension. Unlike with defensive end Randy Gregory, who has also been suspended since the start of the season for violating the drug policy, the Cowboys didn't even keep a locker reserved for McClain at The Star.

Behind the scenes, the Cowboys have been keeping close tabs on McClain. A source said that McClain has overcome his "purple drank" problem and has been working out on his own with the intention of playing again.

Given McClain's history, however, the Cowboys can't dismiss the possibility that another misstep is around the corner for a player who has had a tumultuous career.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and executive vice president Stephen Jones both have recently said publicly they haven't ruled out McClain returning to the roster.

Jerry Jones on Tuesday was asked on KRLD-FM if he has any updates or increased hope for McClain and rookie linebacker Jaylon Smith to contribute this season.

"I'm just going to give a 'yes' to that," Jerry Jones said, "and leave it at that.".....

:mjlol: Jerry Jones loves him some troubled black athletes.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Suspended LB Rolando McClain wants to play again, source says, but do the Cowboys want him back? | SportsDay

FRISCO -- Cowboys officials have discussed the possibility of bringing back suspended linebacker Rolando McClain, but questions about what kind of shape he is in and how such a move would affect team chemistry cloud the chances of a reunion.
McClain is eligible to return to the Cowboys' active roster Monday, when his 10-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy will conclude.

McClain tested positive for opiates not marijuana, a drug that has plagued him in the past, earlier this year. Sources said McClain struggled with an addiction to codeine through the use of "purple drank," a slang term for a concoction that includes a prescription-strength cough syrup often mixed with Sprite.

McClain never reported to training camp and hasn't been working out at team headquarters during his suspension. Unlike with defensive end Randy Gregory, who has also been suspended since the start of the season for violating the drug policy, the Cowboys didn't even keep a locker reserved for McClain at The Star.

Behind the scenes, the Cowboys have been keeping close tabs on McClain. A source said that McClain has overcome his "purple drank" problem and has been working out on his own with the intention of playing again.

Given McClain's history, however, the Cowboys can't dismiss the possibility that another misstep is around the corner for a player who has had a tumultuous career.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and executive vice president Stephen Jones both have recently said publicly they haven't ruled out McClain returning to the roster.

Jerry Jones on Tuesday was asked on KRLD-FM if he has any updates or increased hope for McClain and rookie linebacker Jaylon Smith to contribute this season.

"I'm just going to give a 'yes' to that," Jerry Jones said, "and leave it at that.".....

:mjlol: Jerry Jones loves him some troubled black athletes.
Of course that nikka wants to play. He sees whats happening here and wants in.

Fukk him doe :camby:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Of course that nikka wants to play. He sees whats happening here and wants in.

Fukk him doe :camby:
I don't even think we really need him. He's a beast in the run game but who in the NFC has a monster run game? Eagles? Giants? Seahawks? Falcons...maybe? 6 of 7 top rushing teams in the NFL are AFC teams.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Funny I was coming in this thread to ask about DeathRo. I don't care, I still wanna see him and Lee terrorizing nikkas :mjcry:

I say fukk it. He'll look a little worse than what we currently have but by the start of the playoffs, he'd be in midseason form :wow:

I was ready to welcome back Gregory and he got suspended again. At least Ro made it through his treatment.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't even think we really need him. He's a beast in the run game but who in the NFC has a monster run game? Eagles? Giants? Seahawks? Falcons...maybe? 6 of 7 top rushing teams in the NFL are AFC teams.
I expect them to pick up their run game the more we go into the season. Everybody else no. Especially the giants. The team everyone fears for some reason. Their running game is 31st for a reason.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

3WcZTDO.gif