Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not happening. Our best bet is to get someone to trade for him. Or make him a June 1st cut but the cap hit is still gonna be 10 mil

Yeah in all likelihood he is a designated june 1st cut...we eat 10 mil of dead space next year and i think 8.something mil of it the year after that...

I just don't see any team in the NFL dumb enough to trade for a guy that they know the cowboys are pretty much going to have to cut...Romo said in his speech he still wants to play and compete so you know he not down to be a back up the next few years...

We probably won't get anything for him...but getting out from under that contract is good enough for me...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The two saddest moments was when Mike Irvin had to retire and when Emmit got traded..

Romo will be fine

Emmitt didn't get traded he got cut.

And by the time he left, the team was shytty as hell. Emmitt only played to break the record and went to Arizona to make sure nobody comes close to breaking it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dak has earned the right to be the stating QB, cause W's

but man...I still fell Tony is the better QB
But there are things that Dak can do that Romo physically can't do anymore, the mainstream media never brings up how Dak's mobility has been a huge factor as well.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I respect Romo but I dont feel bad for him. He started for 10 years and had 2 legitimate championship rosters: 07 where they choked against NYG and '14 when the league screwed us over with the Dez catch.

I still say he's better than Aikman :yeshrug:
How he choke in 07 :why:. He didn't give up 14 going into the half. And please don't say a 4q 4th down with no timeouts pick into the endzone. I guess you would have rather him turn it over on downs and throw it out of bounds.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
e7ibf7.png

The shyt I see from fans makes me sick

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How he choke in 07 :why:. He didn't give up 14 going into the half. And please don't say a 4q 4th down with no timeouts pick into the endzone. I guess you would have rather him turn it over on downs and throw it out of bounds.

I respect Romo but I dont feel bad for him. He started for 10 years and had 2 legitimate championship rosters: 07 where they choked against NYG and '14 when the league screwed us over with the Dez catch.

07 where they choked against NYG

Read please