Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sorry brehs for not being around the past month. Some sick fukk nicca shot and killed my boy while his kids were in the car with him and I needed some time to process all that shyt...

Im proud of this squad man, they look nothing like the cowboys of old. I damn near lost my voice last night, I needed that. #swagboyz we back!
Welcome back breh. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And honestly, this team wins in spite of Jason Garrett. He does questionable/dumb shyt all the time (the 3 and out passing before the half) all the time and it just doesn't come back to haunt us. He gotta tighten that shyt up.
Yep. But let DFW media tell it, we're not giving Garrett enough credit.

If he fukks around and wins CoY :heh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Was I the only one yelling "WHO THE FUKK IS NUMBER 23?" last night? I was pissed but with 3 TOs, I knew were gonna win.
I'm curious about Scandrick's injury. He doesn't seem into it this season. In Oxnard, he was talking a lot of smack but he was hobbling on both legs. Then he got two more injuries since then, i bet he's pushing at 60-70% right now.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm curious about Scandrick's injury. He doesn't seem into it this season. In Oxnard, he was talking a lot of smack but he was hobbling on both legs. Then he got two more injuries since then, i bet he's pushing at 60-70% right now.
I think he's fine. He's always been the player that we're seeing. In position to make a tackle after giving up a catch and nice blitzing from the slot :manny:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
And honestly, this team wins in spite of Jason Garrett. He does questionable/dumb shyt all the time (the 3 and out passing before the half) all the time and it just doesn't come back to haunt us. He gotta tighten that shyt up.
Seriously, he seems to be out thinking himself out there :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why was Carr playing great D last night and still getting caught on.

Niggga got a hitch route taken from him. He got his hand on the ball on a go route and both WRs came down with the ball. Coudln't ask for a better game from Carr.

Wilcox looks like he's gotten better too. Granted he's playing down hill. But hittin everything moving and not being exposed in coverage.

I'm waiting on Byron Jones to come out.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The Cowboys are expected to be without Morris Claiborne, who had been a key component to the their secondary’s success. Rookie cornerback Anthony Brown will continue to step in and play primarily in nickel packages. As a rookie, he says that the fluidity with which the defense communicates removes a lot of the concern that might normally come with facing a dominant playmaker. He claims the Cowboys won’t change anything in their preparation on Antonio Brown’s accord.

“When you have 11 guys playing together you don’t need to make a game plan for one person,” Anthony Brown said.

Veteran cornerback Brandon Carr was a bit more wary of downplaying the threat that Brown represents. “He’s a big challenge for us,” Carr said. “We need to know where he is at all times.”

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be playing his second game back following midseason knee surgery and if he is feeling healthier that only makes Brown more dangerous. Carr explained that Roethlisberger’s ability to extend plays can make containing Brown almost impossible. “[Brown] has an uncanny way of getting open and catching the ball,” Carr said. “The chemistry between him and his quarterback is something you don’t see much throughout the league.”

Fortunately, Carr and the Cowboys don’t have to completely shut out Brown. They have given up catches and yards to big name receivers this season, but their bend-don’t-break reputation has kept every receiver in check.

“A guy like that, you got to know he’ll make his plays,” Wilcox said. “It’s more just concentrating on yourself and limiting your mistakes.”

“He’s in the NFL too,” the rookie Brown said. “He gets paid too. If he makes a play don’t get down on yourself. You got to compete with him. You got to go in knowing it's going to be a dog fight.”

Antonio Brown will surely watch film on the Cowboys’ defensive tendencies, but he’s also kept an eye on the Dallas offense this season. “I would say their offense does a good job of scoring points and keeping [their defense] off the field, which could be a reason for their success.”

As arguably the scariest playmaker in the league himself, he always keeps tabs on one particular player in the Dallas offense.

Dez Bryant is a top five receiver in this league,” Brown said. “He’s got great breaking points and big and strong hands. He can run every route. He’s an elite guy.”

The Cowboys would love to see Bryant use his size and strength to return to elite status this week against the Steelers, but controlling Brown and his speed may end up being the key to the game.

For the rookie Anthony Brown’s part, he maintains faith in their defensive schemes, but he doesn’t fear the idea of getting matched up with Brown one-on-one.

“I’m trying to make a name for myself so going against the best would be a good way to make a name for myself.” Read

Anthony Brown talking a little too much :patrice:. If he gets torched Sunday he better keep quiet the rest of the year.

@dtownreppin214

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Why was Carr playing great D last night and still getting caught on.

Niggga got a hitch route taken from him. He got his hand on the ball on a go route and both WRs came down with the ball. Coudln't ask for a better game from Carr.

Wilcox looks like he's gotten better too. Granted he's playing down hill. But hittin everything moving and not being exposed in coverage.

I'm waiting on Byron Jones to come out.
Byron def jumps off the screen more so than Brandon Carr does. Just cause dude ain't got a pick doesn't mean he's chopped liver out there lol. That's my guy and we finally got our safety of the future. easily one of my top 5 favorite players on this team.