Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Quick Snap: Football is Family For Dez Bryant

9aocv7.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Super late game was :wow:

First time going to a NFL GAME :blessed:

Cowboys was deep when I say deep I mean deep I recorded the game I haven't watch it yet but it literally felt like a home game

I wonder if you guys could hear our chants

Let's go Cowboys :blessed: let's go cowboys :blessed:

Some dude came in a redskins jersey :russ:

Some pics from the game and the city

Ps after the game walked down the street to see Hilary speak with LEBRON and jr smitt

Glad you had fun breh, thanks for the recap.

DE (he manages the DC.com website said it's the most he's seen). So did Clarence Hill.

Also...surprised nobody picked up on this.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We're clearly the class of this division, that MNF game was a complete joke. The Vagiants did everything they could to give the Bengals that game:russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We're clearly the class of this division, that MNF game was a complete joke. The Vagiants did everything they could to give the Bengals that game:russ:
I'm going to sound like a bytch, but the Giants worry me more than anyone in the NFC. Vernon and JPP are #1 and #2 in QB hurries. They have stout DTs, athletic/big LBs and playmakers on the back end. They also play the style of defense that gives Dak issues. It sickens me to say this, but if their offense plays to its potential, they're going to be a problem.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm going to sound like a bytch, but the Giants worry me more than anyone in the NFC. Vernon and JPP are #1 and #2 in QB hurries. They have stout DTs, athletic/big LBs and playmakers on the back end. They also play the style of defense that gives Dak issues. It sickens me to say this, but if their offense plays to its potential, they're going to be a problem.
Naw they worry me too.

They have a stingy run D, haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher all year.

Zeke looked pedestrian against them. Even though he needed to be more patient, there wasn't much room to run anyway.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Byron def jumps off the screen more so than Brandon Carr does. Just cause dude ain't got a pick doesn't mean he's chopped liver out there lol. That's my guy and we finally got our safety of the future. easily one of my top 5 favorite players on this team.

Kid has great measurables...he's instinctual too, the turnovers will come. As long as he's not giving up big plays back there, he's doing his job. Good assessment tho, he's one of my favorites on the team as well. I like young talent. Brown is up there too. Kids doing well given that they're throwing a lot at him. Having Jones and Church roaming back there :banderas: doesn't hurt either. Wilcox is playing well. He knew his job was on that line lol, kid is slobber knocking guys.

True. They always play us well. I think the Redskins, Giants, Eagles in terms of matchup problems these last few years. I always hate playing the Giants. We're much better than we were in wk 1, y we've gelled a lot since then. I don't think it'll be easy, but we can certainly beat them. It's that Thanksgiving game I'm worried most about. They're gonna be just as hungry as we will, but we played them early too, so I think we may be a tougher matchup for them this go round. First game witht them tho, they were missing passes by a hair so, yeah.

Naw they worry me too.

Zeke looked pedestrian against them. Even though he needed to be more patient, there wasn't much room to run anyway.

Good point. Zeke has hit that stride. Dak pass/run option is gonna open lanes up for Zeke. If the line playing like they've been playing recently, :whew: could be tough day for Gmen. Eli's prone to a mistake or two

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Glad you had fun breh, thanks for the recap.

DE (he manages the DC.com website said it's the most he's seen). So did Clarence Hill.

Also...surprised nobody picked up on this.

shyt was crazy, walking from where I parked to the stadium it was nothing but Cowboy jerseys. Me n my breh was like its gotta be because its early and Browns fan gonna show up by game time. Stopped at a bar for some food n drinks, then go to the stadium still all blue. By kickoff the where Browns fans but id say it was 60/40 Cowboy fans if not more. Was like that in Arizona in 2011 i went and saw the Cowboys play there. Same thing 60/40 Cowboy fans in they stadium. Never seen so many fights at one game there. Before the game, during the game, after the game, was nothing but drunk mexicans throwing hands :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
9 games in and Eli is still doing dumb shyt, i think their offense is what it is. They don't have a good OL or running game so it all falls on the defense, and they struggled to beat a 3 win team at home.
Naw they worry me too.

Zeke looks nothing like he did in week 1, the Giants are currently ranked 7th against the run and have yet to face a RB like the current Zeke.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Youre scared of the Midgets every year :scust: