Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We the number 1 team in the league now.
Order Restored.

CxMraBGUoAAOBoy.jpg:large

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
20 yrs watching this team religiously, this is the most satisfying win of my life. My God I LOVE this team, I LOVE my fellow Cowbrehs.

Without question the most satisfying win for me as well as a Cowboys fan from Pittsburgh. I thought the win in 2012 over the Steelers which I was in attendance for was great, but this topped it. I was at the game yesterday, and every time Zeke scored or had a big gain I yelled "Zeke" and "Eaaaatttt!". Also did the hand to mouth motion.. and the old Steelers fans in my section had no idea what it meant, so i made sure they knew. When we took the lead late I was feeling myself a Lil too much and almost got myself killed yelling "Fukk Pittsburgh" and "Eat!" after we scored. My dad who is usually the confident one out of the two of us was telling me to calm down and that there was too much time to gloat, but Fukk it, I felt confident in our D and our performance... I knew we were gonna close it out. My Uncle who is a Steelers fan told me i shouldnt have celebrated that hard with that much time left and of course they marched down the field, did the fake spike and scored and all the bytch ass Steelers fans in the section let me have it. They threw the "Eat!" line back in my face and I had A girl putting a terrible towell right in my face. I felt horrible. I thought it was over and I was going to go home miserable. But, I saw the three time outs left and 40 seconds on the clock, so I was optimistic that we would pick up some yards, Bailey would kick the game winning FG, and we'd go home happy. The big touchdown by Zeke made it that much more satisfying and I got the last laugh.

8-1 baby. I kept teling myself before the game that this game meant more to the Steelers than it did to us and that 7-2 would not be bad just to make myself feel better if we lost to the team I hate the most, but we did it. Won the game, in their house and represented heavy. God it feels good!

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was feeling myself a Lil too much and almost got myself killed yelling "Fukk Pittsburgh" and "Eat!" after we scored.

fake spike and scored and all the bytch ass Steelers fans in the section let me have it. They threw the "Eat!" line back in my face and I had A girl putting a terrible towell right in my face. I felt horrible.
:dead::dead:

Sounds like a helluva game to have attended live :whew: