Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Why was Carr playing great D last night and still getting caught on.

Niggga got a hitch route taken from him. He got his hand on the ball on a go route and both WRs came down with the ball. Coudln't ask for a better game from Carr.

Wilcox looks like he's gotten better too. Granted he's playing down hill. But hittin everything moving and not being exposed in coverage.

I'm waiting on Byron Jones to come out.

Byron Jones had a great game yesterday. Cowboy fans didn seem to notice. But Steeler fans sure did.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry brehs for not being around the past month. Some sick fukk nicca shot and killed my boy while his kids were in the car with him and I needed some time to process all that shyt...

Im proud of this squad man, they look nothing like the cowboys of old. I damn near lost my voice last night, I needed that. #swagboyz we back!

Gat damn my nikka stay safe out there :dwillhuh:

Welcome back.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Byron Jones had a great game yesterday. Cowboy fans didn seem to notice. But Steeler fans sure did.
I noticed. He had some pass defensed. A big goal line play. -2 on the bell run. Even the play where he made an acrobatic leap to get in the vision on a WR who dropped the pass. While the had a solid game. Nothing beats the turnovers. Especially when if you scoop the ball up, you can walk to the endzone oppose to Steve Urkel'n that ho out of bounds. I just wanna see more of an impact from the young guy.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I noticed. He had some pass defensed. A big goal line play. -2 on the bell run. Even the play where he made an acrobatic leap to get in the vision on a WR who dropped the pass. While the had a solid game. Nothing beats the turnovers. Especially when if you scoop the ball up, you can walk to the endzone oppose to Steve Urkel'n that ho out of bounds. I just wanna see more of an impact from the young guy.
Yeah the turnovers need to come. But he's been pretty much the best player in the secondary now and has been for the past month IMO.

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
Giant fans are hilarious right now. They hinge on that week 1 win not realizing that this Dallas team has improved far more than the Giants have since that game.
No team is good in week 1,particularly when most players rarely played in preseason.

Dak & Zeke were rookies,still learning and getting the feel of a REAL football game.

There's no need arguing with giant fans,they'll see 1st hand how much our team has improved since week 1 !!!!!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sorry brehs for not being around the past month. Some sick fukk nicca shot and killed my boy while his kids were in the car with him and I needed some time to process all that shyt...

Im proud of this squad man, they look nothing like the cowboys of old. I damn near lost my voice last night, I needed that. #swagboyz we back!

Sorry for ur lost breh
Welcome back

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And honestly, this team wins in spite of Jason Garrett. He does questionable/dumb shyt all the time (the 3 and out passing before the half) all the time and it just doesn't come back to haunt us. He gotta tighten that shyt up.

I actually liked that we threw it 3 times in a row their. Shows some confidence in your QB...

I think Garrett is a shytty coach having a good year...long as he stays out the way and lets Trillehan keep calling these borderline flawless games...i'm fine with it

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The legend of 21 continues

PoItd68.jpg

neDzjuG.jpg

Zeke is now the keeper of the flame :wow: