Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
hope we get to be the ones to end your season
my nikka what is your deal? yeen got no cardinals fans, no 49ers fans or rams fans to talk shyt to? cowboys and seahawks don't have any kind of history why you always on our dikk? :what: weird ass nikka go play in traffic

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Sorry brehs for not being around the past month. Some sick fukk nicca shot and killed my boy while his kids were in the car with him and I needed some time to process all that shyt...

Im proud of this squad man, they look nothing like the cowboys of old. I damn near lost my voice last night, I needed that. #swagboyz we back!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sorry brehs for not being around the past month. Some sick fukk nicca shot and killed my boy while his kids were in the car with him and I needed some time to process all that shyt...

Im proud of this squad man, they look nothing like the cowboys of old. I damn near lost my voice last night, I needed that. #swagboyz we back!
:mjcry:Sorry about your boy breh. Hold ya head fam.

Glad to see u back tho :salute:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

They also lost to the Aints and the Rams :jbhmm:

Just beat a 7-1 Pat's team at their place and y'all just dismissing it :dwillhuh:

Saw a cat on here talk about the Cowboys being a dynasty and ain't even made the offs or won a SB yet.

Y'all Boys balling but be careful acting like y'all running away with the league already.

We saw how that played out with a NFC South team recently :mjlol: