Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jerry really looking at Dak with the :takedat:

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Jerry gonna introduce Dak to his stable of whores tonight :to::myman:

Not till he gets in his custom chopper to get their first

ytrdnmvqeguqtc9mrmrm.jpg

:myman:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Boy this 8-1 start some folks really mad.

I went to ball at the gym after the game and this dumb ass was in there talkin all sorts of reckless once he saw me in my cowboys shirt.

This dude talkin bout we overrated, refs always on our side. Said our offensive line gets away with holding every play. "Once you get a reputation as being great the refs let everything go" and he was a Rams fan so he hit me with the "if Todd Gurley had that offensive line he'd put up the same numbers" :mjlol:

Clearly he had no football acumen so it wasn't worth debating . I kept hitting him with the :umad:

This nikka was a real cornball by the way. Just to give you an idea, this dude was wearing one of those generic jerseys with the number "23" on it that isn't really a Jordan jersey though, some Champion shorts and some old ass Team Jordan's. Couldn't ball for shyt either. Got stuck with him on my team and I never passed to his ass once. This dude really was dusty, mad as hell that we swaggin on em :lolbron: