Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Great win fellas. I said before the game i had a bad feeling because the steelers have the best offense we will face and we were without Mo and Church. Glad I was wrong. The D folded on that second to last drive tho :stopitslime:

-Zeke is the MVP and it isnt even close

-The trade Dez rants need to hit the bushes.

-I was pissed as hell at Dak mostly because of his poor throws and reads in the first half. He was awful. 2nd half was a complete 180. He started to rip the ball in to tight windows and made good reads and threw to the middle of the field.

8-1 with a winnable game next week. Lets enjoy it brehs, we deserve it :obama:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jerry Jones: Tony Romo will back up Dak Prescott next week

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said after Sunday's win at Pittsburgh that Tony Romo will be active as the backup to Dak Prescott for next week's game against the Baltimore Ravens.

The Cowboys are 8-1 with Prescott at quarterback this season.

"We're going to let this decision in this case make itself," Jones said. "Dak's got a hot hand and we're going to go with it."

Jones added, "It's not hard at all. Tony would make the same decision. That's what you do."

Information from ESPN Cowboys reporter Todd Archer was used in this report.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Jerry Jones: Tony Romo will back up Dak Prescott next week

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said after Sunday's win at Pittsburgh that Tony Romo will be active as the backup to Dak Prescott for next week's game against the Baltimore Ravens.

The Cowboys are 8-1 with Prescott at quarterback this season.

"We're going to let this decision in this case make itself," Jones said. "Dak's got a hot hand and we're going to go with it."

Jones added, "It's not hard at all. Tony would make the same decision. That's what you do."

Information from ESPN Cowboys reporter Todd Archer was used in this report.

All fine and well but this aint a week to week situation Romo needs to stay the backup the rest of the season