Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
disrespectful
What worries me the most about the Steelers is Big Ben, AB and Bell against our D....and we a good team and they gonna play good teams hard most of the time...and lose to a bad or average team. Boys D gonna have to get to Big Ben.

I can't see Big Ben having too many bad games in a row...so we gonna get a good run from them.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Obviously, there was a big misunderstanding from the Cleveland fans, because they thought, some for reason, you were making fun of LeBron James:

Beasley: "No. They thought I was trying to imitate him as well, and I was just, like, 'No.' I'm not a LeBron James fan, anyway. I would never imitate anything LeBron James does."

Now you say that like you've given it great thought. Why are you not a LeBron James fan? ...

Beasley: "He's just not my type of guy. I'm a Kobe (Bryant) guy. (James is) a little too friendly for me on the court with other opposing players, and, like he's 6-8, 260 and he goes to the bucket like he's a running back, and then wants to cry when someone touches his arm, you know? (He's) just not--[laughter]--my type of guy, man."

Now you know LeBron is a big Cowboys fan, right?

Beasley: "I do, but I mean ... so? So?"

I'm not saying you should like him. I'm just wondering: Have you been around him? Have you seen him? Has he come around?

Beasley: "He came to a football game and I just walked right by him."
Dallas Cowboys receiver sounds off on LeBron James: NBA star wants to cry when someone touches his arm | SportsDay

:dead:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
What worries me the most about the Steelers is Big Ben, AB and Bell against our D....and we a good team and they gonna play good teams hard most of the time...and lose to a bad or average team. Boys D gonna have to get to Big Ben.

I can't see Big Ben having too many bad games in a row...so we gonna get a good run from them.
Yep. I am very worried about this game. Not having Mo and Church is a problem on this one.