Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
and every single one regretted their choice :mjlol:
I'm not talking about the draft. I'm talking about last week. ESPN insider did a poll with NFL Executives and every single person picked Wentz. It's not even kinda close talent wise.

You guys are doing really well though so I'm not aure why you guys are so obsessed with Wentz being the clear cut better player, but hey do your thing man

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not sure why you felt the need to bring me back in here( you think about me while you watch football don't you :huhldup:) but, you have zero QBs that would start over Wentz. Zeke would start, Dez would start, probably T Will too. Not sure about Beasley because Matthews plays the slot but I'm sure he'd get alot of time
You post in here quite often. Probably more than any other thread that isn't the Eagles Annual Tank Thread.

Just thought I'd pass along some information that may expedite your rebuilding process. :dezshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You post in here quite often. Probably more than any other thread that isn't the Eagles Annual Tank Thread.

Just thought I'd pass along some information that may expedite your rebuilding process. :dezshrug:
Well the Cowboys fans have been relentlessly shytting on Dez for the past month or so, so maybe he will end up being available and you good ole boys can feel more comfortable with Beasley

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well the Cowboys fans have been relentlessly shytting on Dez for the past month or so, so maybe he will end up being available and you good ole boys can feel more comfortable with Beasley
But then you guys would just cut him immediately for "off-field issues" or "character concerns"

fcFkEzA.gif

So I don't know why you would trade for a guy you'd just release :dezshrug:

Then again, you guys traded for Kiko Alonso, signed Byron Maxwell, and poached DeMarco Murray :jbhmm:

Upon further review, it seems like trading for Dez and cutting him would be a very Eagles type of move :chupe:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
But then you guys would just cut him immediately for "off-field issues" or "character concerns"

fcFkEzA.gif

Then again, you guys traded for Kiko Alonso, signed Byron Maxwell, and poached DeMarco Murray :jbhmm:

Upon further review, it seems like trading for Dez and cutting him would be a very Eagles type of move
Different decision makers now, but again I'm discussing football with Cowboys fans so I shouldn't expect any understanding of the nfl outside of the usual skip bayless-esque posts.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fcFkEzA.gif

Upon further review, it seems like trading for Dez and cutting him would be a very Eagles type of move :chupe:
:scust:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Different decision makers now, but again I'm discussing football with Cowboys fans so I shouldn't expect any understanding of the nfl outside of the usual skip bayless-esque posts.
That's ironic coming from an Eagles fan. You guys literally shytted on and ran your best player in franchise history out of town. To a division rival nonetheless.

Being a team in the South, unfortunately we have some Riley KKKoopers in our fanbase that don't think an emotional talent like Dez is worth the headache. However, the majority of us are fully aware and supportive of what Dez brings to the table.

But this is all moot. The 4 WRs I was referring to that would start for you and were available were Terrance, Cole, Bryce, and Lucky.

Even though Terrance can only catch with his body, he can catch. Which is an immediate upgrade over your current options. :dezshrug:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:russ:

No lies were told. I see you are all out of rebuttals.

It's okay. I'm sure you will draft a great player with your 2nd round pick in the 2017 Draft.

And then he will be cut/traded within a year.

Hopefully you guys spend the Vikings 1st on a WR. You could definitely use more 1st round WR talent on your team.