Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:russ:

No lies were told. I see you are all out of rebuttals.

It's okay. I'm sure you will draft a great player with your 2nd round pick in the 2017 Draft.

And then he will be cut/traded within a year.

Hopefully you guys spend the Vikings 1st on a WR. You could definitely use more 1st round WR talent on your team.
I'm starting to feel bad for you with all the being wrong and making dumb posts. The amount of effort you put into me is cringe worthy too.

Outside of say @dtownreppin214 , @Spade and a few others, the majority of you have no clue what you're talking about and it gets tiresome correcting you

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
i been tellin people this. dez and dak need to get it in during practice. its always exciting when you see a pass go up for dez. but they got no kind of chemistry right now.

TO told him to stop worrying about madden and get chemistry with Dak. Dez gotta smarten up at some point man. That's my nikka but damn
In fairness to Dez its still a big jump going from Romo to Dak.

When a QB is as experienced as Romo he knows the offense inside and out. He knows most coverages and has experience/reps throwing the ball so much he knows how to exploit defenses with great talents like Dez. Right now Dak is just running the offense (about as well as any rookie QB I've ever seen). However, Romo was the offense. He would have his influence of whats going on before and during gameday.

So yes Dez has got to work harder. Even though Dak is playing as good any rookie ever he's not going to control the offense now like he would 3 to 4 years from now.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But then you guys would just cut him immediately for "off-field issues" or "character concerns"

fcFkEzA.gif

So I don't know why you would trade for a guy you'd just release :dezshrug:

Then again, you guys traded for Kiko Alonso, signed Byron Maxwell, and poached DeMarco Murray :jbhmm:

Upon further review, it seems like trading for Dez and cutting him would be a very Eagles type of move :chupe:

:russ:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm starting to feel bad for you with all the being wrong and making dumb posts. The amount of effort you put into me is cringe worthy too.

Outside of say @dtownreppin214 , @Spade and a few others, the majority of you have no clue what you're talking about and it gets tiresome correcting you
:dead:

Can't stand the heat but always posting up in our Season Thread, Offseason Thread, and GDTs. When it's convenient for you, that is.

You were constantly saying every chance you got how this Dallas defense had one of the worst and least-talented units you had ever seen. But that seems to have quieted down now that Dallas is 7-1.

What's it like going from LeSean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, and Jeremy Maclin to Ryan Matthews, Jordan Matthews, and Nelson Agholor?

Maybe you guys will get lucky and a QB will fall to you with the Vikings' pick.

Nice avatar. Closest you'll ever get to repping a Winner. :jjumad:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:dead:

Can't stand the heat but always posting up in our Season Thread, Offseason Thread, and GDTs. When it's convenient for you, that is.

You were constantly saying every chance you got how this Dallas defense had one of the worst and least-talented units you had ever seen. But that seems to have quieted down now that Dallas is 7-1.

What's it like going from LeSean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, and Jeremy Maclin to Ryan Matthews, Jordan Matthews, and Nelson Agholor?

Maybe you guys will get lucky and a QB will fall to you with the Vikings' pick.

Nice avatar. Closest you'll ever get to repping a Winner. :jjumad:
I watch the Cowboys alot so I talk about them.

I was also arguing for Dak while you were all telling me I was an idiot and this was R:flabbynsick:m:flabbynsick:'s team and he deserves another chance.

I still stick by your defense being terrible, you guys say the same thing in every game thread.

Why would we need a QB when we have the universally agreed best rookie qb?

Take what heat ? :heh: shytty posting by the special needs section of the Cowboys fans here? :childplease:

:russell:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to the detroit game in December, are there any bad seats in the house? And where do you buy tickets? Seems like companies have taken over buying tix on stub hub and seat geek and add on outrageous service fees now.