Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I got no hate for Tony but his time passed him by. I'm just disappointed that its always something with him leading us. I like how my heart rate has been steady watching Dak led cowboys. Tony took years off my life :mjcry:
Tony was high risk high reward at first. Breh was an UFA starting for Americas team, blowing jessicas back out in cabo.

But then he got better as the team around him got worse. Breh did have crucial mistakes, but he carried this team. Witten an DWare were legit top 3 players at their position to but the rest of the team was forgetable. Bobby carpenter brehs, no offense @smitty22. Breh made patrick crayton money. Wheres laurent robinson at. fukkin sam hurd ou there trying to be freeway ricky lol. Those 8-8 years he was puttin up stats like 31 tds 10 ints. That team wasnt built to do shyt.

He had become low risk, high reward. Until he started breaking down

:to:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Tony was high risk high reward at first. Breh was an UFA starting for Americas team, blowing jessicas back out in cabo.

But then he got better as the team around him got worse. Breh did have crucial mistakes, but he carried this team. Witten an DWare were legit top 3 players at their position to but the rest of the team was forgetable. Bobby carpenter brehs, no offense @smitty22. Breh made patrick crayton money. Wheres laurent robinson at. fukkin sam hurd ou there trying to be freeway ricky lol. Those 8-8 years he was puttin up stats like 31 tds 10 ints. That team wasnt built to do shyt.

Aint gotta say no offense breh, Carpenter was trash. He got hype coming out of Ohio St because he played next to AJ Hawk, and a young Laurinitis

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas

Don't forget him getting Miles Austin that paper too

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Question: Will Dez/Dak develop chemistry/timing before the season ends :patrice:

Only thing really not in sync on offense :manny:
i been tellin people this. dez and dak need to get it in during practice. its always exciting when you see a pass go up for dez. but they got no kind of chemistry right now.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think he's cursed honestly. Sucks for him but
images

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been tellin people this. dez and dak need to get it in during practice. its always exciting when you see a pass go up for dez. but they got no kind of chemistry right now.
TO told him to stop worrying about madden and get chemistry with Dak. Dez gotta smarten up at some point man. That's my nikka but damn

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@Box Factory So we have 3 QBs that could start for you. :jbhmm:

We also have 4 RBs that could start for you. :jbhmm:

We also have 4 WRs that could start for you. :jbhmm:

Please pass this information along to your GM. We are currently open to all inquiries.

Give Chip my regards :jjumad:
Not sure why you felt the need to bring me back in here( you think about me while you watch football don't you :huhldup:) but, you have zero QBs that would start over Wentz. Zeke would start, Dez would start, probably T Will too. Not sure about Beasley because Matthews plays the slot but I'm sure he'd get alot of time

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why you felt the need to bring me back in here( you think about me while you watch football don't you :huhldup:) but, you have zero QBs that would start over Wentz. Zeke would start, Dez would start, probably T Will too. Not sure about Beasley because Matthews plays the slot but I'm sure he'd get alot of time

:mjlol:

Record

Dak: 7-1 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 4-4 :mjlol:

Passing Yards

Dak: 2,020 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 1,890 :mjlol:

Passing %

Dak: 66.5 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 64.4 :mjlol:

INTs

Dak: 2 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 5 :mjlol:

Passing Touchdowns

Dak: 12 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 9 :mjlol:

Draft

Dak: 4th Round Pick :umad:

Raggedy Ann: Eagirls gave up their whole farm to draft him. :mjlol:

Suggestive_medium.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:mjlol:

Record

Dak: 7-1 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 4-4 :mjlol:

Passing Yards

Dak: 2,020 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 1,890 :mjlol:

Passing %

Dak: 66.5 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 64.4 :mjlol:

INTs

Dak: 2 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 5 :mjlol:

Passing Touchdowns

Dak: 12 :umad:

Raggedy Ann: 9 :mjlol:

Draft

Dak: 4th Round Pick :umad:

Raggedy Ann: Eagirls gave up their whole farm to draft him. :mjlol:

Suggestive_medium.gif
And when NFL Executives were were polled about them, every single one picked Wentz :yeshrug:

It's not even a serious debate. Not really close tbh