Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Dak n Zeke top 5 jersey sales

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT IS THE HOTTEST SELLING JERSEY IN THE NFL
D.J. Byrnes on November 7, 2016 at 3:57p@marion_ohio
76376_h.jpg,qitok=BUwwwy4_.pagespeed.ce.iH4exb7dHW.jpg

Ken Blaze–USA TODAY Sports

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott amassed 97 yards and two touchdowns Sunday against Cleveland Browns, an alleged NFL team.

It was more of the same from Elliott, who leads the league with 891 yards and is averaging a whopping five yards a carry.

It would appear Cowboys fans already love to know their new running back. According to ESPN, Elliott's No. 21 is the NFL's hottest jersey.

The top five jersey sales from April 1st to October 31:

RANK PLAYER POSITION TEAM
1 EZEKIEL ELLIOTT RB DALLAS COWBOYS
2 CARSON WENTZ QB PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
3 TOM BRADY QB NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
4 ODELL BECKHAM JR. WR NEW YORK GIANTS
5 DAK PRESCOTT QB DALLAS COWBOYS
The Cowboys are 7-1 and play the 4-4 Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field this Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
This whole split in the cowboys fanbase is dumb ass fck. We got two capable qbs, arguably the best qbs in the divison, but fans choose to belittle one o behaf of the other. Both these motherfukkers are legit. Lotta unnecessary romo hate just to big up dak. Lot of dak doubters just to big up romo.

Truth is, this team is in a win win situation. Right now dak os that dude. Unless something happens an we go on a skid, he should be the starter. But all this degradin romo dont make sense to me. Dude litteraly broke his back carrying this team for most years. Trash olines trash dlines trash runnin games, but at the end of the season all the blame went to romo. This all media hype skip bayless feeding people. He should not be the starter as of now, due to teams success, but people actin like he trent dilfer if ue went out there. Chances are hed fukkin cause havoc and reck opposing defenses

All this media hype that people eating up can potentially cause a rift thats what pisses me off.

We got romo as a backup. We solid at QB no matter what. We got DMC at the 4 rb, who has chemistry with this line. We solid at RB no matter what. Beasly is our fukkin leading reciever at tha moment, but we now what dez can do. We solid at WR. Witt, esco, hanna, swaim. We solid at TE. I tried to tell yall this defense wasnt that bad last year, and zeke was gonna make em reminicent of '14. Only concerns are mo an church but weve created enough space in the division to breath a bit. This team is destined for greatness. fukk i forgot about garretts dumbass, but even brehs proving himself to be decent. Still, fukk that dude.

This is the best team in the nfc. There aint no stopping this train.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steelers are boom or bust. They're on a slide and their at home AND playing a hyped up team. We'll get the best those lames have to offer. If we whip there ass the NFL is officially going to be shook as fukk. Wouldn't shock me if we lost though. Steelers damn near playing for their season

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This whole split in the cowboys fanbase is dumb ass fck. We got two capable qbs, arguably the best qbs in the divison, but fans choose to belittle one o behaf of the other. Both these motherfukkers are legit. Lotta unnecessary romo hate just to big up dak. Lot of dak doubters just to big up romo.

Truth is, this team is in a win win situation. Right now dak os that dude. Unless something happens an we go on a skid, he should be the starter. But all this degradin romo dont make sense to me. Dude litteraly broke his back carrying this team for most years. Trash olines trash dlines trash runnin games, but at the end of the season all the blame went to romo. This all media hype skip bayless feeding people. He should not be the starter as of now, due to teams success, but people actin like he trent dilfer if ue went out there. Chances are hed fukkin cause havoc and reck opposing defenses

All this media hype that people eating up can potentially cause a rift thats what pisses me off.

We got romo as a backup. We solid at QB no matter what. We got DMC at the 4 rb, who has chemistry with this line. We solid at RB no matter what. Beasly is our fukkin leading reciever at tha moment, but we now what dez can do. We solid at WR. Witt, esco, hanna, swaim. We solid at TE. I tried to tell yall this defense wasnt that bad last year, and zeke was gonna make em reminicent of '14. Only concerns are mo an church but weve created enough space in the division to breath a bit. This team is destined for greatness. fukk i forgot about garretts dumbass, but even brehs proving himself to be decent. Still, fukk that dude.

Preach breh

Swagboys fans need to enjoy this. All the hell we been through from getting robbed at GB, last years abomination, McClain and Gregory losing their dam minds, and Romo getting hurt again :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Yeah I agree with bold but I'm not surprised most cats whoever hot riders anyway.

As far as the Dez stuff y'all nikkas really worried about a few posters (who have as much say as you and I) and a few dummies in the media(trying to get y'all emotional just like Dez yesterday for ratings and y'all keep taking the bait)? Y'all must be bored for those on that shyt.