Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I think we should be more concerned with Ben and AB shyttin on our secondary with no Mo and Church :patrice:
We don't have to be concerned about that, they're gettin torched :heh:

So let's relish in these defensive statistics for one more week. 10th in yards. 4th in points :wow:

This is when Zeke makes his 4th overall pick status worth, shorten the game and keep the Steerlers off the field to hide our defense.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all listening to the radio today? Every station and the fans calling in are going in on Dez. :snoop:

Yep man I am hearing that shyt. That is why I hate Dallas sports radio....just a bunch of racist.

You got a got damn rookie QB and rookie running back and your team is 7-1 but you out here talking about trading your star WR.

Why would you want to trade your star WR when your you got a young QB who looks like he will become a star.

Also you know if they trade Dez they ain't getting Dak a replacement that is equal to Dez.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Y'all listening to the radio today? Every station and the fans calling in are going in on Dez. :snoop:

Heard Tony Casillas call in on Shan & RJ...they questioned him about his commentary on Dez complaining. Seems like they were backing Dez ("Dez was complaining about the officiating, not Dak"...had Casillas backtracking IMO).

Don't listen to The Ticket or ESPN Radio so not sure what's being said on there :manny:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm betting it's not the ticket saying this. It's mostly the Fan or ESPN (which is a horrible sports station).

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep man I am hearing that shyt. That is why I hate Dallas sports radio....just a bunch of racist.

You got a got damn rookie QB and rookie running back and your team is 7-1 but you out here talking about trading your star WR.

Why would you want to trade your star WR when your you got a young QB who looks like he will become a star.

Also you know if they trade Dez they ain't getting Dak a replacement that is equal to Dez.
A bunch of dumb asses, there's not 1 receiver on our team that could make the kind of catch Dez made against Philly last week. I get that he's frustrated and he needs to focus, but the people saying he needs to be traded or cut are the reason why i hate a lot of sports fans. They also fail to realize that Dak & Dez have yet to develop chemistry, but when they do:wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm betting it's not the ticket saying this. It's mostly the Fan or ESPN (which is a horrible sports station).

The ticket was also talking about when the cowboys could dump dez. Saying that they could possibly dump him in 2018.