Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm going back and forth with a 14 year old aren't I? :snoop:

Anyways, @stilltheguru

I'm sure there's probably a video of all of Daks throws last week on YouTube, but here's a bunch of the throws they were talking about in that article you wanted video on.
1.gif

2.gif

5b.gif

4.gif
3.gif
What he look like in OT tho breh

:mjgrin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It has been questioned. Like @duckbutta said, Jerry questioned it.

Yeah not really sure why people are trying to make it seem like Romo is some workout warrior where he used to try and make the cut at the us open...while he was the qb for us...has come into every single season looking doughy...and after he got paid jerry made that "peyton manning type time" comment...

He going to have plenty of time to do all 3 now as the backup though so who cares:swagfather:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people harping on Dak's bad throws so much? He's a rookie! Every Rookie from Luck, David Carr, Jameis, Marriota have had terrible games their first year. Most had multiple bad games. I remember Mariota like threw 3 interceptions in like 3 straight series last year.

Dak has played better than all those rookie QBs except maybe Andrew Luck. He's 6-1 and won the game when it mattered. For God's sake he was a 4th round pick that's playing like he was the number 1 pick in the draft. He should stay our QB the rest of the season. He's only gonna get better.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The amount of Tony Romo disrespect amongst cowboys fans is so sad... :mjcry:
Yes I agree but he needs to take time to heal up fully and strengthen his body before playing again. Let Dak play now and bring Romo in if a spark is needed like the Peyton/Brock situation I'm Denver last season.

Cowboys just fortunate to be in this situation where we can finally win a string of games without Romo unlike last year.

Now next year....starter should be dependent on Dak's performance and improvement and Garrett's decision.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Romo somehow ends up starting over Dak at any point this season without Dak either getting hurt or being atrocious for 3 straight games...

Then it won't be a reason for anybody to @ me about cowboys related things anymore :hubie:

He was a great qb...should be a first ballot HOF...

Body broke down...can't stay healthy...the team has started and continued to win without him...

Qb's get old and get replaced all the time...nature of the business :hubie:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Romo somehow ends up starting over Dak at any point this season without Dak either getting hurt or being atrocious for 3 straight games...

Then it won't be a reason for anybody to @ me about cowboys related things anymore :hubie:

He was a great qb...should be a first ballot HOF...

Body broke down...can't stay healthy...the team has started and continued to win without him...

Qb's get old and get replaced all the time...nature of the business :hubie:

giphy.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
don't worry, he'll be starting soon. :snoop:

maybe then @Tony_Bromo will come back to the thread. :martin:
:pachaha: I was wonderin where breh been at.

Im torn on the Qb situation we have. One side of me thinks we can win this year with Romo, but the other side of me wants Dak to stay in because of the chemistry/lockeroom right now.

:snoop:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
In past years, especially last season, he felt pressure to rush back from injuries simply because the Cowboys offense—without a quality backup quarterback—could hardly function without him.

Now, his friends said, Romo has the luxury of taking his time and making sure he’s 100 percent before he comes back, because he knows the Cowboys are in good hands with Prescott.

“He’s frustrated,” Sekeres said, “because he feels like these are the best years of his [career] he’s missing out on. He knows he’ll get another chance, but he recognizes that it can go fast.

“He did say to me, ‘I’m glad we’ve got our guy when I’m done.’ Tony wants the organization to be left in good hands when he’s finished playing, and he can see that Dak is going to be that guy. They’ve found his successor, and Tony is happy about that.”

read the full article at Tony Romo Isn't Going Anywhere

That's my fukking quarterback man :to: