Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
00wgV0QA.jpg

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Ezekiel Elliott and accuser allegedly involved in another incident in February

During the Florida incident, Elliott told Aventura (Fla.) Police that a spat started when the woman "became angry over a social media incident and upset because she was asked to leave his apartment, and go back to Ohio."

Elliott was in Florida training for the NFL Draft. The former Ohio State running back says that the woman refused to leave, so he decided to lock himself in his room. The woman didn't want Elliott to lock himself in his room, so she grabbed him around the waist, and at that point, Elliot pushed her off.

After police investigated the incident, they found no signs of injury. Although the woman was told she could filed charges against Elliott, it appears that she decided not to.

:what:

In the aftermath of that incident, the city attorney's office of Columbus announced in September that Elliott would not face any charges stemming from the incident. The attorney's office explained that it wouldn't be pressing charges "due to conflicting and inconsistent information" from Elliott's ex-girlfriend.

Despite the fact that there were no charges filed, Robert Tobias, the principal assistant city attorney in Columbus, told USA Today on Oct. 31 that it was his personal opinion that violence occurred between the two parties in July.

"For the Ezekiel Elliott matter, I personally believe that there were a series of interactions between Mr. Elliott and (his accuser) where violence occurred," Tobias wrote in an email. "However, given the totality of the circumstances, I could not firmly conclude exactly what happened."

:pacspit:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Why is this Zeke shyt still happening? I thought her texts leaked that she was framing him. This convo about this needs to end cuz the longer it goes on the more nervous I became that bytch ass goodell will suspend him :damn:

They trying to get him cause he told her to leave his home and then locked himself in his own bedroom to get away from her. :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They trying to get him cause he told her to leave his home and then locked himself in his own bedroom to get away from her. :wow:
He had to get away because she probably knew how to get him to keep coming back to her. That head must be :wow:. Had Zeke in the bathroom praying to god to make her go away :sadcam: