Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Look, either find a way to start talking football or tuck your emotions back into your vagina and run along.
wMA0BEc.png

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
There you go, was that so hard?

I think the Cowboys are far enough ahead that they can probably hold the lead (unless Romo gets put back in) for the rest of the year.

I think one of NY, Wash, or Philly takes a wildcard spot. I think Philly can get it because of their defence

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He didn't see the field. He overthrew wide-open receivers on easy passes as often as he under-threw them. He was late. Then he was early. He was flat-footed on throws and telegraphed things so much it's like he's dressing up as Samuel Morse for Halloween. He threw a bad interception in the end zone on a play that could have given Dallas a halftime lead of 17-10 or 13-10. In the second half, he threw one of the worst passes of the NFL season, one that hit Philly's trailing Jalen Mills in the lower back as he was getting beat by Dez Bryant in the end zone. (If Mark Sanchez had thrown that ball, they'd have called it in the butt incompletion. OK, maybe just me.) He would have thrown another end zone interception if not for a heady play by Terrance Williams to tackle Leodis McKelvin as he settled in to make the easiest interception he'll ever see. That pass interference allowed Dallas to get a field goal instead of having another end-zone turnover and ended up saving the game.

These throws - the underthrows, overthrows, interceptions and near-interceptions - were not caused by busted routes, miscommunication, great plays by Eagles defenders, quarterback hurries or tipped balls. They were of the "are we sure Prescott knows which color his team is wearing?" variety.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He didn't see the field. He overthrew wide-open receivers on easy passes as often as he under-threw them. He was late. Then he was early. He was flat-footed on throws and telegraphed things so much it's like he's dressing up as Samuel Morse for Halloween. He threw a bad interception in the end zone on a play that could have given Dallas a halftime lead of 17-10 or 13-10. In the second half, he threw one of the worst passes of the NFL season, one that hit Philly's trailing Jalen Mills in the lower back as he was getting beat by Dez Bryant in the end zone. (If Mark Sanchez had thrown that ball, they'd have called it in the butt incompletion. OK, maybe just me.) He would have thrown another end zone interception if not for a heady play by Terrance Williams to tackle Leodis McKelvin as he settled in to make the easiest interception he'll ever see. That pass interference allowed Dallas to get a field goal instead of having another end-zone turnover and ended up saving the game.

These throws - the underthrows, overthrows, interceptions and near-interceptions - were not caused by busted routes, miscommunication, great plays by Eagles defenders, quarterback hurries or tipped balls. They were of the "are we sure Prescott knows which color his team is wearing?" variety.
920x920.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I mentioned those moments because y'all are mad like Romo out there during games playing at half speed. Again his work ethic has never been questioned.

work smarter, not harder. that's been my issue with him since he started having back issues. the first thing any doctor will tell you regarding back issues is to lose weight. the last 3 years, I've heard about him making changes to his mechanics, changes to his study habits, but nothing regarding his weight and strength. nothing regarding his core. 2 or 3 years ago, he came into camp close to 250 lbs. this is a picture of him from a couple of years ago in the offseason. we all appreciate the totality of his game but this amt of BF is unacceptable for a professional athlete with back problems.

BkPx9KHCIAAoZbI.jpg

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

All that you y'all still lost.....plus...he saw the field when it counted....

:blessed:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I'm going back and forth with a 14 year old aren't I? :snoop:

Anyways, @stilltheguru

I'm sure there's probably a video of all of Daks throws last week on YouTube, but here's a bunch of the throws they were talking about in that article you wanted video on.
1.gif

2.gif

5b.gif

4.gif
3.gif

But bruh...who in here saying that Dak player lights out....we all acknowledge that Dak played like a rookie this game.....but what happened when it mattered....

:blessed: