Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
If Romo somehow ends up starting over Dak at any point this season without Dak either getting hurt or being atrocious for 3 straight games...

Then it won't be a reason for anybody to @ me about cowboys related things anymore :hubie:

He was a great qb...should be a first ballot HOF...

Body broke down...can't stay healthy...the team has started and continued to win without him...

Qb's get old and get replaced all the time...nature of the business :hubie:

How u gonna be a first ballot hof and only have 2 playoff wins in 10 years? kenny stabler rolling in his grave

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The amount of Tony Romo disrespect amongst cowboys fans is so sad... :mjcry:

I don't get it. I understand enjoying the moment, but Romo has been a top 5 QB when healthy (which hasn't been often) and we've all seen him do things that made us go :wow:. How quickly folks forget:mindblown:

Some of the throws Dak made last week were concerning, we would have dropped 40 if he could throw a decent fade. That will be key come playoff tme

He needs to be practicing his passes outside the hash marker when we're inside the 10. He left some meat on the bone last week.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even watch First fukkin Take anymore. The Cowboys disrespect is outrageous. Even at 6-1 we get no respect. I used to like Max Kellerman but his Giants bias is rediculous and he's starting to come off as a cocky douche.

HATERS: Bu but you've only beat shytty teams
*destroys Bengals*
HATERS: Bu but you haven't beaten any good quarterbacks
*destroys aaron rodgers*
HATERS: Bu but Phillys defense will expose you
*makes phillys defense look like swiss cheese in 4th quarter and overtime*
HATERS: Bu but you haven't beaten any good teams yet?
:martin:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't get it. I understand enjoying the moment, but Romo has been a top 5 QB when healthy (which hasn't been often) and we've all seen him do things that made us go :wow:. How quickly folks forget:mindblown:

He needs to be practicing his passes outside the hash marker when we're inside the 10. He left some meat on the bone last week.

The media has made it for fans to have to choose sides. We fell for it. Is what it is..
Im not anti-Romo as much as Im pro Dak..

I just cant see Romo coming back and we gotta sit Dak until Romo is injured or for the remainder of Romo contract. Thats 3 fuhkin years if Romo has it his way. Thats what we better not do. DAK has earned the right to take this journey now with Zeke and all the rest of our young guys. Sorry, not sorry

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I can't even watch First fukkin Take anymore. The Cowboys disrespect is outrageous. Even at 6-1 we get no respect. I used to like Max Kellerman but his Giants bias is rediculous and he's starting to come off as a cocky douche.

*destroys Bengals*
*destroys aaron rodgers*

Lol..but to be honest, the organization put themselves in this situation by past failures.. Seattle looks mediocre, but they earned the respect to where people never count them out. Im ok with the underdog role.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Romo feels like his late 30's are the "best years of his career" :usureusure:
damn man you killing me

giphy.gif

give man QB a break man he's been thru a lot :to:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

*destroys Bengals*
*destroys aaron rodgers*
Honestly fukk them silly lazy nikkas. shyt Bomani said the same thing while giving the Pats props. I'm like who the fukk they beat? If you kicking facts cool but lazy shyt that an easy google search shyts on makes start paying less attention to you on said subject.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:pachaha: I was wonderin where breh been at.

Im torn on the Qb situation we have. One side of me thinks we can win this year with Romo, but the other side of me wants Dak to stay in because of the chemistry/lockeroom right now.

:snoop:

Everything is complicated because of several variables. First you have to ask yourself 2 questions:

1. Has Dak scratched the surface of this full potential and if not how high is his ceiling. Throughout this win streak looking at the tape, Dak has left a lot of completions on the field. But then again he is a rookie and the one saving factor is that he's protecting the football.

2. You already know what you're getting with Romo so by putting him back in the roster what would make him take this team farther than the other decent teams he had in 2007, 2009 and 2014. Romo's resume can be looked at as a strength and a weakness.

If you pick Romo then you're going all in on this season and think this is a championship team. And I think that's why Jerry Jones and the front office are not ready to just demote him indefinitely. Then there's the money aspect of if. They will have a franchise QB salary and a back up rookie salary on their books but the roles will be reversed on the field.

If you pick Dak then you're riding with him and focusing on the future. Winning a title this year would be looked at as icing on the cake. This team has holes on defense that can't be addressed this year so this isn't a win now defense.

So on one hand Dak has potential but his body of work isn't extensive enough to just go all in.
On the other hand you already know what you're going to get with Romo, which is a good thing but based on this late season and playoff history, it will make you pause for a second.

At the end of the day based on the stages of both players careers and current roster, BOTH choices contain unknown end results which means ANY decision will not guarantee success :manny:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lost in all of this revisionist shytting on our W against Philly is the fact that if we aren't committing horrible drive-extending dumbass penalties 2x in the first half and throwing a pick at the goal line, this game doesn't even go to OT.

Before Philly "gave the game away," we basically just spotted them possessions and points by ridiculous miscues.

And we still won :elliott:

Cincinnati was in shambles. ARod wasn't himself. Philly gave it away. Chicago and SF ain't shyt. Washington is lead by Kirk Cousins.

Yeah, they mad:witten:

Meanwhile they praise Minnesota for beating the same GB team, beating a 2-5 Carolina team, and LOSING to the Eagles.

They praise a Seahawks team that couldn't even score on the goddamn Saints.

They praise a Falcons team that has 3 Ls and has a defense even more sus than ours. And a less reliable offense.

We bike brehs