Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yea that's enough from you. Pack your bags, take your Cowboy avi and set up shop in your team's thread where you belong.
He didn't see the field. He overthrew wide-open receivers on easy passes as often as he under-threw them. He was late. Then he was early. He was flat-footed on throws and telegraphed things so much it's like he's dressing up as Samuel Morse for Halloween. He threw a bad interception in the end zone on a play that could have given Dallas a halftime lead of 17-10 or 13-10. In the second half, he threw one of the worst passes of the NFL season, one that hit Philly's trailing Jalen Mills in the lower back as he was getting beat by Dez Bryant in the end zone. (If Mark Sanchez had thrown that ball, they'd have called it in the butt incompletion. OK, maybe just me.) He would have thrown another end zone interception if not for a heady play by Terrance Williams to tackle Leodis McKelvin as he settled in to make the easiest interception he'll ever see. That pass interference allowed Dallas to get a field goal instead of having another end-zone turnover and ended up saving the game.

These throws - the underthrows, overthrows, interceptions and near-interceptions - were not caused by busted routes, miscommunication, great plays by Eagles defenders, quarterback hurries or tipped balls. They were of the "are we sure Prescott knows which color his team is wearing?" variety.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh Romo been one of the most mobile QBs for a min. That back spin is a thing of beauty, he's made ppl plenty of times avoiding a sack. Just admit you're reaching.
You do know injuries are more likely if you aren't in shape right? and why is Romo in shape NOW?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
none of this has to do with work ethic. i think he puts in work in the film room but there's no doubt he has been casual when it comes to his conditioning.
I mentioned those moments because y'all are mad like Romo out there during games playing at half speed. Again his work ethic has never been questioned.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You know I wasn't banned from your thread right?

I stopped posting on it for the season because I lost that bet with @LurkMoar . The mods don't give a fukk about you :heh:

Plus my posts are all football related
how many posts you got in the Giants thread? dont you play them this week?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
how many posts you got in the Giants thread? dont you play them this week?
Cowboys fans been our thread non stop the past couple days. Ask them how many posts they have in the Browns thread

All I did was post an article about Dak. No need to cry and try to tattle

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm done with you now.

You can go
aHzyOn2.png

:thehell: