Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like a husband oblivious to my wife cheating on me :mjcry:why Romo had to do us like this yall? Did he really want to be GREAT? :mjcry:. Maybe we should've looked more into him saying if a loss is the worst thing that happens to him he's had a good life :mjcry:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Review of Daks play last week by a neutral source (fox sports)

He didn't see the field. He overthrew wide-open receivers on easy passes as often as he under-threw them. He was late. Then he was early. He was flat-footed on throws and telegraphed things so much it's like he's dressing up as Samuel Morse for Halloween. He threw a bad interception in the end zone on a play that could have given Dallas a halftime lead of 17-10 or 13-10. In the second half, he threw one of the worst passes of the NFL season, one that hit Philly's trailing Jalen Mills in the lower back as he was getting beat by Dez Bryant in the end zone. (If Mark Sanchez had thrown that ball, they'd have called it in the butt incompletion. OK, maybe just me.) He would have thrown another end zone interception if not for a heady play by Terrance Williams to tackle Leodis McKelvin as he settled in to make the easiest interception he'll ever see. That pass interference allowed Dallas to get a field goal instead of having another end-zone turnover and ended up saving the game.

These throws - the underthrows, overthrows, interceptions and near-interceptions - were not caused by busted routes, miscommunication, great plays by Eagles defenders, quarterback hurries or tipped balls. They were of the "are we sure Prescott knows which color his team is wearing?" variety.

:ehh:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yep I officially don't want him getting his job back now. Get 100 mil and not be motivated to be in top shape brehs :snoop:

Y'all really angry over this? :what:

A QB with abs doesn't make him better. Romo has come back into games with Broken ribs against SF, played with a horrible oline for multiple yrs running around, he wanted to come back in the Seattle preseason game with a broken back. His work ethic and will to win have never been questioned, and y'all talking about being in top shape? He has done everything to help us win since he's been the QB. I guess if he had abs in '14 we would've won the whole thing

:martin:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

A QB with abs doesn't make him better. Romo has come back into games with Broken ribs against SF, played with a horrible oline for multiple yrs running around, he wanted to come back in the Seattle preseason game with a broken back. His work ethic and will to win have never been questioned, and y'all talking about being in top shape? He has done everything to help us win since he's been the QB. I guess if he had abs in '14 we would've won the whole thing

none of this has to do with work ethic. i think he puts in work in the film room but there's no doubt he has been casual when it comes to his conditioning.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This really is playing out like some Any Given Sunday type shyt. Why won't Jerry just let Willie Beamen (Dak Prescott) be the man :snoop:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's not about abs. It's about being in shape and having your apex of mobility. Maybe they'd call more rolloyts if his mobility was where it was back when he was chasing contracts :yeshrug:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not about abs. It's about being in shape and having your apex of mobility. Maybe they'd call more rolloyts if his mobility was where it was back when he was chasing contracts :yeshrug:
Bruh Romo been one of the most mobile QBs for a min. That back spin is a thing of beauty, he's made ppl plenty of times avoiding a sack. Just admit you're reaching.