Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:russ:

remember when jerruh told romo he expects peyton manning type work ethic after he gave him that new contract? jerruh wouldn't dare say some shyt like that about aikman.

Remember in 2013 when Romo said he "found something special in his throwing motion" :russ:
Romo finds “something special” in his throwing motion

I think that was the same year...or maybe a year before he said some shyt like "I'm just now becoming the QB I always wanted to be"...in his 7th or 8th season...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
you wish. romo making power moves behind the scenes to take back the throne. wouldn't be surprised if the con artist sabotages this eagles game to make the transition as smooth as possible. :mjpls:

i'm going to repeat myself - i DO NOT trust the romo, garrett, witten relationship.

I actually think it's the other way...I think little brother garrett sees this as an opportunity to step out of big brother romo shadow and earn the affection of jerruh...

Videos pop up of Romo throwing...got Romo supporters like :gladbron:

And what is the first thing Garrett says?

He still aint in pads:mjpls:...he still aint practicing with the team:mjpls:...he still in rehab:mjpls:

It would have been advantageous to the cowboys to not say anything about who the starting qb was this week to make the eagles prepare for both romo and dak...NOPE...Garrett made sure that people knew "Tony is still doing rehap" so it can only be one QB who starts this week :mjpls:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think lowkey Garrett doesn't want Romo back. Garrett knows he can't coach Romo. Because Romo changes and calls plays he wants. Garrett won't get real credit if Romo wins. Garrett looking and talking about Dak like a proud father. Behind the scenes I feel Linehan and Garrett have turned on Romo in favor of Dak.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think lowkey Garrett doesn't want Romo back. Garrett knows he can't coach Romo. Because Romo changes and calls plays he wants. Garrett won't get real credit if Romo wins. Garrett looking and talking about Dak like a proud father. Behind the scenes I feel Linehan and Garrett have turned on Romo in favor of Dak.

You can take that lowkey part out breh:mjlol:

"He still doing his rehab"
"He still working on his core"
"He has a meeting with the doctor so we will see where it stands"
"He has an MRI scheduled for this week"
"That bone is still healing so it's still touch and go"
"He's throwing but he not practicing with the team"
"He's not even pudding pads on yet"

:mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can take that lowkey part out breh:mjlol:

"He still doing his rehab"
"He still working on his core"
"He has a meeting with the doctor so we will see where it stands"
"He has an MRI scheduled for this week"
"That bone is still healing so it's still touch and go"
"He's throwing but he not practicing with the team"
"He's not even pudding pads on yet"

:mjlol:

:russ::russ::russ: You right. Garrett's probably told Jerry, please let's not start Romo. Garrett probably won't let Romo put on pads in practice till week 10 if Dak keeps winning

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you and @duckbutta ate right. He had his time. What is the best record Tomo has had to start the year? I'm curious

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
:mjlol: At Garrett not liking Romo and not wanting him to start. Romo the only reason this fraud still has his job :francis:
Agreed....Romo being out injured last season is the reason/excuse that Garrett is keeping his job...plus he fits what Jerry wants which is being a puppet. Jerry don't want a real head coach who has a mind of his own and isn't afraid of firing off at his azz.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Its funny..

This why I didnt want us to participate in the Goff and Wentz sweepstakes pre-draft. QB controversies are the worst. I had no idea this would happen with Dak... amazing..

I hate this shyt..
Yeah its a good problem to have but they do suck in another sense. You gotta think about what if you make the wrong decision and the what ifs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: At Garrett not liking Romo and not wanting him to start. Romo the only reason this fraud still has his job :francis:
Exactly. I think some of these nikkas groupie Boys fans and not real with it cause fukk kinda high school broad signs they reading talking about Garrett don't like Romo? These nikkas be going out during the off season and shyt and on top of that Garrett say them same things about everyone hurt. Smdh at these new age dummy Boys fans embarrassing themselves.