Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Brehs even though my tickets, flight, and hotel all set I'm dreading heading out today for this game. My record speaks volumes when I'm in attendance and I really can't have us lose to the Eagles.

I'd rather lose to the Browns next week.
We don't play for the team fam. Just enjoy it and stop posting like a chick getting ready for her first date lol.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I love this thread :mjcry:

But Dallas brehs I need ur help again. Park Ave booths have been sold out I guess for 2 weeks. I've only been to Park ave when I've gone to Dallas and it's been legit. Is there any other spot like this yall recommend where I could get a table/bottle service

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CJ Anderson is out for the season. How bout we send the Broncos Romo and McFadden for Aquib Talib and a 2nd round pick :sas1:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Dak2.jpg

Dak3.jpg

Dak5.jpg

Dak6.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo somebody needs to trade for McFadden and stop being bytches. Green Bay traded for kniles Davis? :upsetfavre:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really mad at myself," the NFC general manager said. "I went to school and loved Prescott. There was the 'it' factor with him. We had some people in the building who didn't like him. Two of us were really on him, so it wasn't worth the battle. In retrospect, it would have been. I wish I had been more open-minded. I will look at some guys differently this year."

Gotta be the REDSKINS

After RG3
No more nygga QB's on a team named after Slurs
GOtta be a team without a qb for the future. Im guessing the 49ers for some reason.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dawg, you dont challenge any decision the cowboys fo makes though when it comes to the team. You seem to always be in board with their whatever decision they make. I aint knocking you for it but it's just somethin i noticed.
Thats a lie right there fam so your notice game is looking suspect lol. I just don't do emotional hot takes. People that do that are usually wrong more times than right but me never disagree with the team yeah right. I know you not knocking me cause its no knock in waiting instead of getting off a hot take. Lastly man I'm not on some stereotype fan forgot what dudes done did flow like Romo fukking Weeden and he didn't kill the game in 14 with this similar style.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I love this thread :mjcry:

But Dallas brehs I need ur help again. Park Ave booths have been sold out I guess for 2 weeks. I've only been to Park ave when I've gone to Dallas and it's been legit. Is there any other spot like this yall recommend where I could get a table/bottle service

Any helps brehs :feedme:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see what a bad Dak game looks like before Romo comes back. We saw bad Romo in 2014. I've yet to see bad Dakota

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I need to see what a bad Dak game looks like before Romo comes back. We saw bad Romo in 2014. I've yet to see bad Dakota

He had passed every test that came his way this season so far. Packers and bengals remember? But this eagles game is still gonna be tough. This might be his first struggle game

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had passed every test that came his way this season so far. Packers and bengals remember? But this eagles game is still gonna be tough. This might be his first struggle game
When I see how it looks I'll be more interested in a conversation about Romo. I'll take steady good over great/erratic anyway.