Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
aadc2daa4a60ecfb6d37b198c611d54f.jpg
M
Or
678a8be1520bb22ecfd6971a80c66acb.jpg

Which one do you like more ?

I think I like the 1st one more but the 2nd one might stand out more.

It's a tough call :ld:
pick whatever you want as long as its respectful. none of that scumbag sewer shyt yall eagles fans known for.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He does look a little slimmer :snoop:gotdamn you Romo
two months ago, i tried to tell these fools on CZ that Romo will feel more pressure than ever to perform now that he has a capable backup. they claimed that's impossible since Romo already pushes himself to the max on and off the field. :stopitslime: these idiots don't understand there is always a different intensity when your job isn't safe. i know Romo was always a hard worker, but i guarantee you he's kicked it up a notch the last month b/c of Dak.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two months ago, i tried to tell these fools on CZ that Romo will feel more pressure than ever to perform now that he has a capable backup. they claimed that's impossible since Romo already pushes himself to the max on and off the field. :stopitslime: these idiots don't understand there is always a different intensity when your job isn't safe. i know Romo was always a hard worker, but i guarantee you he's kicked it up a notch the last month b/c of Dak.
For somebody who didn't have the success of a true great he should've been working tirelessly anyway :damn:. I'm low key mad you even posted that vid lol. Got me about to start hating Romo like I did when he got rid of :to:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He does look a little slimmer :snoop:gotdamn you Romo

Romo aint move that fast in 5 years :mjlol:

He can practice those rollouts passes every Sunday on the sideline to :mjpls:

We can clear out a nice little area for him close to the bench :mjpls:

Good way to showcase that he still has "it" for that off season trade :mjpls:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is really playing for his job this Sunday for the rest of the season. If the Cowboys win then he's gonna be the starter the rest of the year barring injury, but if they lose to the eagles they are 5-2 and 1-2 in the division and Romo probably starts against the Browns

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
For somebody who didn't have the success of a true great he should've been working tirelessly anyway :damn:. I'm low key mad you even posted that vid lol. Got me about to start hating Romo like I did when he got rid of :to:
:russ:

remember when jerruh told romo he expects peyton manning type work ethic after he gave him that new contract? jerruh wouldn't dare say some shyt like that about aikman.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Romo aint move that fast in 5 years :mjlol:

He can practice those rollouts passes every Sunday on the sideline to :mjpls:

We can clear out a nice little area for him close to the bench :mjpls:

Good way to showcase that he still has "it" for that off season trade :mjpls:
you wish. romo making power moves behind the scenes to take back the throne. wouldn't be surprised if the con artist sabotages this eagles game to make the transition as smooth as possible. :mjpls:

i'm going to repeat myself - i DO NOT trust the romo, garrett, witten relationship.