Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
How about "we're currently 3-5 against the Eagles at AT&T and we would like to stop losing to them so much"
Let's make a ban bet. If the Boys win, you're banned from our season thread for the rest of the year. If the Eagles win, I'm banned from the Eagles season thread forever.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Let's make a ban bet. If the Boys win, you're banned from our season thread for the rest of the year. If the Eagles win, I'm banned from the Eagles season thread forever.
If the Girls win I'm banned from the thread, if the Eagles win you guys rename your thread to a name of my choosing

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
assuming these jawns are our tday unis?

EMVD8TX.jpg

or maybe photoshop idk :fukknikka:

It's shopped :mjlol:

It's still the all-white :francis:

Nike-Football-NFL-Color-Rush-2016-Group-Wide_native_1600.jpeg

dallas-color-rush-uniform.jpg

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Nope. This is mano y mano. No need to bring anyone else into this. It's time to spill blood for your team. Step up!
I got banned from your thread last year and regularly make an ass of myself in defense of the Eagles. Don't tell me to step up :rudy:

You don't post in the Eagles thread, it's not even :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You don't post in the Eagles thread, it's not even :yeshrug:
That's why it's a lifetime ban. :stopitslime:

There might be a time in the future where the Eagles are the talk of the town, winning multiple Super Bowls and I'll want to comment on it in your thread but I'll be left out in the cold like Oliver Twist. :mjcry:

Sike that's never happening. :russ::russ::russ:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That's why it's a lifetime ban. :stopitslime:

There might be a time in the future where the Eagles are the talk of the town, winning multiple Super Bowls and I'll want to comment on it in your thread but I'll be left out in the cold like Oliver Twist. :mjcry:

Sike that's never happening. :russ::russ::russ:
You just know that the Eagles are going to win in Jerry World like they always do. Which is why you're too SCARED to put anything of value on the line

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You just know that the Eagles are going to win in Jerry World like they always do. Which is why you're too SCARED to put anything of value on the line
I don't mind putting up anything of value to ME, i'm not going to put the thread title on the line for everybody else. We know it's a tough game. Come to terms on something that solely affects both of us and I'll agree on it. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and enjoy this ass whooping on Sunday. Swagboys are back.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't mind putting up anything of value to ME, i'm not going to put the thread title on the line for everybody else. We know it's a tough game. Come to terms on something that solely affects both of us and I'll agree on it. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and enjoy this ass whooping on Sunday. Swagboys are back.
Avi bets seem to be all the rage amongst young folks these days. What say you old timer? You up for it