Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Trade Dez Bryant brehs

dez-bryant.jpg

Dez+Sad.PNG

That's my emotional receiver brehs
:mjcry:

6_3100393.jpg

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
yall gotta chill with this narrative its nonsense. He's been the same physical receiver his entire career, and he's never been a technical route runner. The contention that he is a poor route runner is flat out wrong anyways, but thats another argument for the day. The fact is, he produces when targeted. He showed this in week two against washington and he was also effective week 3 playing on a fractured kneecap. and Romo doesnt wait for Dez to get open, he forces him the ball and takes advantage of coverage pre-snap. Our offense is far more explosive with Dez involved and just because we won a few games without Dez doesnt mean we should get rid of him. The Patriots have won multiple games without Gronkowski and BRady, yet you have never seen anyone even entertain the idea of getting rid of them. Texas win without Watt, yet you never hear fans trying to trade him. The distraction point is moot, because by all indication Dez is a respected leader in the locker room. Ive never seen a fanbase so eager to get rid of its stars. Half this board was trying to get rid of T-Will after week 1, now all of a sudden yall are comfortable with him being the #1 because we won a few games. SMH.
valid points......
come on my dude,,,he's not worth 70 mil... he barely can stay on the field, b/c he's always hurt
noticed you mention week 2 and 3,,, where was he week1 vs giants? :sas2:. i fuggin catch for 8 yards????? WHAT?????

I watched him being inconsistent for years now... he's never around when the team is down, and needs him to be the 70 mil WR he is.
and with Dak starting, its a wrap.... he's not romo, who's gonna sit in the pocket and wait for his slow azz to get open, just to force feed him the ball, to keep him happy.
Dak reads thru his progressions quick, if you not open, he's going to his check down WR's, or TE., and with Romo it was 50/50 ball, catch or drop for Dez.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
valid points......
come on my dude,,,he's not worth 70 mil... he barely can stay on the field, b/c he's always hurt
noticed you mention week 2 and 3,,, where was he week1 vs giants? :sas2:. i fuggin catch for 8 yards????? WHAT?????

I watched him being inconsistent for years now... he's never around when the team is down, and needs him to be the 70 mil WR he is.
and with Dak starting, its a wrap.... he's not romo, who's gonna sit in the pocket and wait for his slow azz to get open, just to force feed him the ball, to keep him happy.
Dak reads thru his progressions quick, if you not open, he's going to his check down WR's, or TE., and with Romo it was 50/50 ball, catch or drop for Dez.
he's missed 12% of available games, thats not bad his style of play, and players like Gronk and Julio have missed a higher percentage of games, so he's not always hurt. You just have a short memory. week 1 against the giants was a result of safe qb play and coaching. 85% of his routes were go routes, I think that says enough. Plus he torched an arguably better secondary the week after. the inconsistent talk does make much sense because before he broke his foot he was setting TD records. dude isnt slow, not sure where that is coming from. your whole seems kinda misguided. He's a T.O type reciever. he not gonna burn you with his route running but his physicality and tenacity makes him a great playmaker and big play threat. also last time Dez was force fed the ball consistently, he broke the franchise TD record..maybe its not such a bad idea

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I just want Dez to stop dropping the damn ball. I don't think I'm being unreasonable
we all do...
he's missed 12% of available games, thats not bad his style of play, and players like Gronk and Julio have missed a higher percentage of games, so he's not always hurt. You just have a short memory. week 1 against the giants was a result of safe qb play and coaching. 85% of his routes were go routes, I think that says enough. Plus he torched an arguably better secondary the week after. the inconsistent talk does make much sense because before he broke his foot he was setting TD records. dude isnt slow, not sure where that is coming from. your whole seems kinda misguided. He's a T.O type reciever. he not gonna burn you with his route running but his physicality and tenacity makes him a great playmaker and big play threat. also last time Dez was force fed the ball consistently, he broke the franchise TD record..maybe its not such a bad idea

all are excellent points, but man 70 mil? :francis: