Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
What Sean Lee told Dak Prescott after rookie QB threw first INT of career | SportsDay

After throwing the first interception of his NFL career Sunday, Dak Prescott was briefly stopped by Sean Lee as he was making his way to the sideline.

What did the defensive team captain say to the rookie quarterback?

"I said, 'Hey, we got you. We're good. Just get ready to roll. We're going to get you this ball back,'" Lee recalled. "He's played at such a high level. He's made so many plays. Defensively, we know, don't worry about that. Move on because we're going to come out, we're going to find a way to get a stop and get you back. And you're going to have to go out and make plays, which he did."

:wow:

That's my LB :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
McFadden said he ready to go and come in waiting on coaches but also no need for him to come in and mess up a good thing

Didn't even know Dunbar injured with knee problems

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
wonders if we should trade Dez:jbhmm:
he's not worth his contract... we could get a much need presence on the D Dline...
I mean he's tough and physical, but a poor route runner, and takes to long to get open and he's not fast like. Beckham Julio Jones, or Antonio Brown, and AJ Green
I can see him being a distraction b/c he's not getting much catches...
and If Dak is our starter,,, he doesn't wait till the WR gets open (like Romo) he immediately checks down/
and we still dominated on offense with out him.

I hear and see trade Romo talk all the time... but I'll rather trade Dez and Tyrone Crawford... who has the second worse contract on our team

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
You know. As much as people shyt on Joe Buck and I'm one of them. He would have been far better for this game than Thom. Listen to how he calls the first touchdown. Extremely dead call.

I might be the only person on earth that actually like Joe Buck:mjlol:.

nikkas talking about trading Dez:brondahell:

Dez retiring as a Cowboy

I hope :cowboysmjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You know. As much as people shyt on Joe Buck and I'm one of them. He would have been far better for this game than Thom. Listen to how he calls the first touchdown. Extremely dead call.
i dont like joe buck but he was really good on the san fran game. this thom character is a staunch republican and has made political comments while doing commentary. i didnt like how he was on favre's nuts for the entire final td drive.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wonders if we should trade Dez:jbhmm:
he's not worth his contract... we could get a much need presence on the D Dline...
I mean he's tough and physical, but a poor route runner, and takes to long to get open and he's not fast like. Beckham Julio Jones, or Antonio Brown, and AJ Green
I can see him being a distraction b/c he's not getting much catches...
and If Dak is our starter,,, he doesn't wait till the WR gets open (like Romo) he immediately checks down/
and we still dominated on offense with out him.

I hear and see trade Romo talk all the time... but I'll rather trade Dez and Tyrone Crawford... who has the second worse contract on our team
yall gotta chill with this narrative its nonsense. He's been the same physical receiver his entire career, and he's never been a technical route runner. The contention that he is a poor route runner is flat out wrong anyways, but thats another argument for the day. The fact is, he produces when targeted. He showed this in week two against washington and he was also effective week 3 playing on a fractured kneecap. and Romo doesnt wait for Dez to get open, he forces him the ball and takes advantage of coverage pre-snap. Our offense is far more explosive with Dez involved and just because we won a few games without Dez doesnt mean we should get rid of him. The Patriots have won multiple games without Gronkowski and BRady, yet you have never seen anyone even entertain the idea of getting rid of them. Texas win without Watt, yet you never hear fans trying to trade him. The distraction point is moot, because by all indication Dez is a respected leader in the locker room. Ive never seen a fanbase so eager to get rid of its stars. Half this board was trying to get rid of T-Will after week 1, now all of a sudden yall are comfortable with him being the #1 because we won a few games. SMH.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dez trade talk is ludicrous.

He the soul of this team. He's the hometown kid.
He's the troubled child we saw salvage his life before our eyes :to:

And he's going to prevent the opposition from bringing 7+ in the box to try and stop Zeke. Teams can do that right now if they want. TWill, Bryce, and Lucky aren't instilling fear in anyone. Nobody doubles Witten.

I pray a team puts 8 in the box while we got Dez and Cole lined up. :ohlawd:

If you think Zeke is eating NOW, just wait til we get Dez back