Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'd rather them just give the job to Romo when healthy than continue with Dak and pull him as soon as he struggles.

That's the kind of stuff that can cause a lot of mental anguish for a young player.

Dak would understand if he was pulled when Romo was activated cause it's "Romo's team." Romo put that time in and carried us for a decade. Fair or not, he would understand.

But to trot Dak out there and as soon as he has a rookie moment of throwing a couple picks or coming up short in the 4th and you bench him? That's how you fukk a player's psyche up.

If Dak is our QB, he is our QB. If he comes out and throws 4 picks, he needs to know that he will remain the QB. It's the only way a player can play freely and naturally without forcing the issue.

Dak is not going to have a game "bad" enough for him to get pulled:boyzaswaggin:

Romo is not even allowed to practice yet :boyzaswaggin: and there is no timetable for when he will be allowed to practice :swagginaboyz:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I wonder what's Emmitt is saying here? :ohhh:

breh deion, troy, woody, emmitt, staubach, playmaker all on the record that we stick with dak. only witten is saying that it's still tony's team. i never felt comfortable with the tony, witten, garrett relationship.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
i dont mind players having that much power in the organization as long as they're winners. these three have ran out a lot of players from the locker room without winning anything.
I just read that they decided Dak is starting week 8.

I think I fukked up by dropping too much knowledge on the situation and the Cowboys found my posts:snoop:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is not going to have a game "bad" enough for him to get pulled:boyzaswaggin:

Romo is not even allowed to practice yet :boyzaswaggin: and there is no timetable for when he will be allowed to practice :swagginaboyz:
He will have ine, its football. I mean if aaron rodgers wasnt a shell of himself some would say last week was a bad one cause of the turnovers.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Yeah he's a human being. Not a robot made of metal. Suffering an extremely minor cut from making food happens to people sometimes.

The way Cowboys fans go out of their way to slander Dez is gross.
come on man,,, nobody slandering him,,, I like Dez... but come on man... between him and McFadden messing up his arm.:stopitslime: