Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Breh show me something an instance of Dez crying for the ball in the last 3 or 4 yrs. That's national media BS, looking at what he's doing and not listening to what he's saying on the sidelines. Week 1 he barley got targeted but didn't say anything. When someone else scores Dez one of the first ones to celebrate with them.

Saying Dez cries for the ball looks good, since it's Dez. But it's a false statement

well either way, the passing game looks better. I'm just saying..

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weedhead is getting put on a pedestal, Irving did more in one game than Weedhead's done in his career. He's still all potential. Irving doesn't start because maliek collins is good and a little more stout. as much as marinelli rotates these guys, it doesnt matter who starts. everybody knows...

1372180040_tumblr_mcy9w1mYH41qg87ou.gif
We got the same issue with crawford, collions and irvin. Theyr'e all 3 techniques dt's. Neither are really effective 1-tech.

Gregory looked good as shyt that first game last year against giants. He was dominating his matchup. Like how JPP dominates free.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got the same issue with crawford, collions and irvin. Theyr'e all 3 techniques dt's. Neither are really effective 1-tech.

Gregory looked good as shyt that first game last year against giants. He was dominating his matchup. Like how JPP dominates free.

Free stays getting picked on every game, cant hate too hard tho its not his fault hes not an all pro.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ain't no way trading dez only way u do that shyt if he a cancer in the locker room and no producing

Dez don't be crying on sidelines I can't even remember last time he did

All he do is get everybody crunk when we down or up

If anything we need to do a better job of moving him around

Funny thing is cuz of how Beasley is teams might start doubling him cuz he gets open to often and feel his hands are better than dez
Way I look at it it's a win win for both players
The goal is to win and win the chip

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Gregory also dominated Flowers in college.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you guys trade Romo and L'Ael Collins to the Jets for Wilkerson and Brandon Marshall?