Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yooooo :ooh: Ben is expected to miss 4-6 weeks so it looks like when we play them we'play be playing against Landry jones :heh:

8-1 incoming :banderas:

While I hope 8-1 does happen but 1 game at a time is how we should approach it or gonna get a let down game and lose to a team looking ahead

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Just saw this morning before I bounced out the crib that Dak is the starter for Philly and Cleveland...

Looks like they trying to tell Antonio, without TELLING Antonio...

:to:

Respect the man Jerry/Jason/Stephen...don't let this spiral out of control and become a distraction. I got faith they'll make the right decision, but it has to play out right as well...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this morning before I bounced out the crib that Dak is the starter for Philly and Cleveland...

Looks like they trying to tell Antonio, without TELLING Antonio...

Respect the man Jerry/Jason/Stephen...don't let this spiral out of control and become a distraction. I got faith they'll make the right decision, but it has to play out right as well...

We go 8-1 tony gotta get with mark sanchez on that bench :dame:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think what they are basically saying is Dak will remain the starter until he starts fukkin up. That's actually a smart way to play this tbh.
I dont agree breh. If they're going to keep him in, the job needs to be his no matter what. Last thing he needs is to overthink things and start messing up because of the pressure to keep performing at this high level.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Dude has a point about the teams we suppose to lose to. We beat the shyt out of the bengals and packers and all of a sudden they are bad teams. They dont wanna give this dallas team any credit. We are just smashing these teams this year so far. Week 1 dont count lol.

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I dont agree breh. If they're going to keep him in, the job needs to be his no matter what. Last thing he needs is to overthink things and start messing up because of the pressure to keep performing at this high level.
:patrice: If he's not performing at a high level then why would you want to keep rolling with him?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: If he's not performing at a high level then why would you want to keep rolling with him?
I feel like if we dont go back to Romo now, it needs to be Daks job going forward no matter what. Why pull a QB for poor performance and mess with his confidence going forward.

Being taken out while playing well>>>>Being taken out while playing poorly, from a psyche standpoint.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Romo can turn in his shoulder pads for an offensive coordinator headset. This is what the young Dak needs.

Those are my quarterbacks man.

Edit: Anyone in here talking about trading Dez is a dumbass.
:pacspit:

That;s my Romo coaching up the future of the franchise :sadswagboyz:

:swagfather: need to go ahead and make him a QB consultant or some shyt:sadswagboyz:

After he retire and give us some of that cap space back...of course :boyzaswaggin:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I agree the later the season gets. But as of now, your options remain and the leash is shortened.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'd rather them just give the job to Romo when healthy than continue with Dak and pull him as soon as he struggles.

That's the kind of stuff that can cause a lot of mental anguish for a young player.

Dak would understand if he was pulled when Romo was activated cause it's "Romo's team." Romo put that time in and carried us for a decade. Fair or not, he would understand.

But to trot Dak out there and as soon as he has a rookie moment of throwing a couple picks or coming up short in the 4th and you bench him? That's how you fukk a player's psyche up.

If Dak is our QB, he is our QB. If he comes out and throws 4 picks, he needs to know that he will remain the QB. It's the only way a player can play freely and naturally without forcing the issue.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd rather them just give the job to Romo when healthy than continue with Dak and pull him as soon as he struggles.

That's the kind of stuff that can cause a lot of mental anguish for a young player.

Dak would understand if he was pulled when Romo was activated cause it's "Romo's team." Romo put that time in and carried us for a decade. Fair or not, he would understand.

But to trot Dak out there and as soon as he has a rookie moment of throwing a couple picks or coming up short in the 4th and you bench him? That's how you fukk a player's psyche up.

If Dak is our QB, he is our QB. If he comes out and throws 4 picks, he needs to know that he will remain the QB. It's the only way a player can play freely and naturally without forcing the issue.

shyt needs to be clear not let him have a bad game then bench him makes no sense he got Dallas this record of course he is bound to have that struggle it's a matter of when not if
I know jerry just playing the wait and see it game on how dak performs but if romo is cleared and 100% healthy either give him the damn job or say romo it's dak time no sorry but thanks for what u have done for us
Shouldn't have that shyt over his head it's not right to either of them especially dak cuz he got us at 5-1 and u gonna be mad cuz he had a bad game he is a rookie no matter which way u look at it and it happens
U gonna bench him if we lose while he has good game and defense faulters too jerry
Make this a clear situation