Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
WHY DONT HE START!!!

Hes the best damn d lineman we have outside of dlaw and weedhead.
Weedhead is getting put on a pedestal, Irving did more in one game than Weedhead's done in his career. He's still all potential. Irving doesn't start because maliek collins is good and a little more stout. as much as marinelli rotates these guys, it doesnt matter who starts. everybody knows...

1372180040_tumblr_mcy9w1mYH41qg87ou.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Right now, this is their greatest draft in a long time. Probably about two decades.
Didn't realize he was playing this much fam. He's led the DL in snaps the last 3 games. Brown and Collins have been great. It's refreshing to see a CB never miss a tackle. It's funny b/c most fans were more excited for Jaylon and Tapper from our defensive prospects.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard this... I dont know about trading Dez, although Im on record saying its easier to spread the ball around in peace without him crying.
Breh show me something an instance of Dez crying for the ball in the last 3 or 4 yrs. That's national media BS, looking at what he's doing and not listening to what he's saying on the sidelines. Week 1 he barley got targeted but didn't say anything. When someone else scores Dez one of the first ones to celebrate with them.

Saying Dez cries for the ball looks good, since it's Dez. But it's a false statement

Last edited:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Breh show me something an instance of Dez crying for the ball in the last 3 or 4 yrs. That's national media BS, looking at what he's doing and not listening to what he's saying on the sidelines. Week 1 he barley got targeted but didn't say anything. When someone else scores Dez one of the first ones to celebrate with them.

Saying Dez cries for the ball looks good, since it's Dez. But it's a false

Thank you. Some people let those talking heads get to them

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I heard this... I dont know about trading Dez, although Im on record saying its easier to spread the ball around in peace without him crying.
That's a misconception, the Cowboys letting him be a decoy is why their offense is so stagnant. The reason they're spreading it around now is because no WR is being doubled, they basically use the whole playbook because they have the whole field. Notice bow fluid the O is when they move Dez around, and then notice how bad it is when they keep him in one spot.