Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Oh, really? Okay, I feel better hearing that. I was afraid they were rushing him.
If the nerve fully regenerates and he is cleared regarding his ACL and MCL, he can play this year.

The ligaments will have had enough time. It will have been 11-12 months since he tore up his knee, which is plenty of time.

The ligaments aren't the issue, though. The rate of nerve regeneration and his conditioning will determine when he sees the field.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Oh, really? Okay, I feel better hearing that. I was afraid they were rushing him.
nah everything structurally has already been fixed which is why he's running and doing drills. we're just waiting for the nerve to fire up at this point. the window for that to occur started in august, now we're in october so he should be getting close. he'll probably need 4 weeks to get in football shape and acclimated to playing football.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Scandrick might not play again this year? Something is suspicious with his injury. It sounds like it may be worse than they've reported.