Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Yall are some miserable dudes. None of anything you just posted amounts to anything let the man live. I guess this what happens when your 4-1, gotta find something to cry about. He produced in 2/3 weeks he's been on the field, pump the brakes man
For real give the nikka a break...if this was Odell Beckham not getting targets just imagine the bytchassness that he would exude constantly

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the first quarter of packers vs Giants. They shut down Giants run game with 7 in the box :patrice:. That won't happen to us but when they bring 8 guys will we stubbornly keep running or will we let Dak get busy?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just saw the first quarter of packers vs Giants. They shut down Giants run game with 7 in the box :patrice:. That won't happen to us but when they bring 8 guys will we stubbornly keep running or will we let Dak get busy?

Play action pass with bootleg or not or he will run the ball himself

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
We need Dez... don't let these last few weeks fool you. Yeah he wasn't needed vs. the Bengals because the ground game was so dominant.

But we don't win the Redskins game without him... had some clutch drive extending catches.

We ICE the Niners game with him. Butler couldn't hold onto a fade in the endzone that would've sealed the game. Dez catches that.

The passing game's been so easy since we got dudes running butt naked in the secondary thanks to Zeke.... but sooner or later that coverage is gonna get tighter, and we're gonna need a guy who can make contested catches on money downs. Enter 88.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need Dez... don't let these last few weeks fool you. Yeah he wasn't needed vs. the Bengals because the ground game was so dominant.

But we don't win the Redskins game without him... had some clutch drive extending catches.

We ICE the Niners game with him. Butler couldn't hold onto a fade in the endzone that would've sealed the game. Dez catches that.

The passing game's been so easy since we got dudes running butt naked in the secondary thanks to Zeke.... but sooner or later that coverage is gonna get tighter, and we're gonna need a guy who can make contested catches on money downs. Enter 88.
Dez has been getting some hate on here and cz

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We can win some games without Dez but we sure as shyt aint winning anything major without him...

That Eagles game could get ugly without him...that Vikings game might get ugly WITH him...

It's more on Linnehan to get him his touches that it is on Dez...when they ask you to run nothing but go routes then of course everything you get is going to be a jump ball...

Dez is going to be fine when he comes back...we finding ways to get Bryce Butler and fukkING T REX the ball...it aint no way in hell we can't do the same for Dez...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Two things

1. The Dallas media or media in general is such a pathetic bunch. Ask dumb questions and get mad at Marshawn Lynch though :pacspit:

2. Zeke is that nikka. I'd much rather him be the face of the team than Dez. Dez is such a letdown :snoop:

:ufdup: