Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ohhh:

On some cyborg shyt. Hope breh makes it. We need that leadership on defense.

Damn, it looks like hes doin over an beyond to get back. I trust hell do all he can to get back to former self.

They shouldnt rush him back this year i feel tho. He got alot of catching up to do physically even if he is cleared to play

Let alone being in NFL shape to adjust to their speed

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We haven't heard shyt from his team or the Cowboys about any progress. It takes time, if it ever regenerates. If it was even a quarter of the way there, Jerry would have held a PPV event at the deathstar and told us all he's going to play after the Bye.
So true :russ:

But if we can get Smith on the field, this draft will be talked about for decades. :wow: It still might be thanks to Zeke and Dak

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I see some folks giving up on some key vets...

Romo, Scandrick, Dez (to some extent)...

Idk, I'm what I heard Broadus say the other day, old school fan lol I guess..I'm one who still believes a healthy Romo gives us the best shot to win. Same with Scan and Dez. I just don't want to push the "older guys" out so quickly. :yeshrug:

Ima watch and support regardless cuz I'm riding and dying with the squad, but I want to be able to look at it from other points of view

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez only catching strays because of the drops and injuries.. i lowkey domt want to rush him because if he get hurt again hes gona get that injury prone label...

And he might be:francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About medical stuff?:usure: What was his comments based on then?

The dude can barely lift up his leg without the brace. And this has also been reported by other columnist that have watched him at the Cowboys facility as well num num. Don't let that backpaddle video before the draft fool you num num.