Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We should just ride this our with Dak until he falls off and then maybe we go to Romo to give us a spark. But if we bench this kid and Romo goes out there and throws 2 or 3 picks then you can best believe that the hounds are going to come out.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense playing hard buts its still average at best. You can tell by two stats. The ypa per rush and yards per completion. Theyre high and close to the bottom of the league. If a team ever commits to the run game on offense like we do, we"re in trouble because we"re vulerable to the run game, especially up the middle.

Cinci had it with Bernard but i guess hes not a workhorse like Zeke or Morris cuz he was gashing us whenever he got the opportunity.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean are we getting there even with 4 :yeshrug:

Marrinelli is terrified of what happened in the giants game, the one time he blitzed 7 and we got stonewalled :why: led to a wide open touchdown.

I dont blame him hes gotta be conservative with what we have out there :manny:
From my understanding, that blitz failure was irving fault cuz he went into the wrong gap ....

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dak is making the defense play better too now:mindblown: y'all really saying anything.

And I keep seeing "what if Romo comes back and is rusty?" "what if he gets hurt?"

What if he comes back and looks great :lupe:

What if he comes back and makes Dez look top 5 again:lupe:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Dak is making the defense play better too now:mindblown: y'all really saying anything.

And I keep seeing "what if Romo comes back and is rusty?" "what if he gets hurt?"

What if he comes back and looks great :lupe:

What if he comes back and makes Dez look top 5 again:lupe:
what's the last regular season game Romo played? He's just going to step in and flip the switch?

Daps
No lose situation. You have the young QB in place. I would personally keep Dak in place, but if they think Romo elevates the ceiling, I'm not against it. No doubt he does a bit more in the passing game.

This team's ceiling is all on the defense. We know we can move down the field on O, but if the defense can play as good as they did last week, create some pressure, etc, this is one of the best teams in the NFC.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No lose situation. You have the young QB in place. I would personally keep Dak in place, but if they think Romo elevates the ceiling, I'm not against it. No doubt he does a bit more in the passing game.

This team's ceiling is all on the defense. We know we can move down the field on O, but if the defense can play as good as they did last week, create some pressure, etc, this is one of the best teams in the NFC.

Keep saying that won't matter if that defense reverts back no qb gonna save us :mjcry:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Two things

1. The Dallas media or media in general is such a pathetic bunch. Ask dumb questions and get mad at Marshawn Lynch though :pacspit:

2. Zeke is that nikka. I'd much rather him be the face of the team than Dez. Dez is such a letdown :snoop:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

Two things

1. The Dallas media or media in general is such a pathetic bunch. Ask dumb questions and get mad at Marshawn Lynch though :pacspit:

2. Zeke is that nikka. I'd much rather him be the face of the team than Dez. Dez is such a letdown :snoop:

Whats yalls beef with dez bryant i must have missed something

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats yalls beef with dez bryant i must have missed something
He's talking too much and not producing. He should listen to the GOAT TO when he said instead of worrying about madden ratings he should be developing chemistry with Dak. Instead it seems he's just waiting for Romo to get back. That buddy buddy shyt with Josh Norman was corny as hell too. He looking real funny to me lately.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's talking too much and not producing. He should listen to the GOAT TO when he said instead of worrying about madden ratings he should be developing chemistry with Dak. Instead it seems he's just waiting for Romo to get back. That buddy buddy shyt with Josh Norman was corny as hell too. He looking real funny to me lately.
Yall are some miserable dudes. None of anything you just posted amounts to anything let the man live. I guess this what happens when your 4-1, gotta find something to cry about. He produced in 2/3 weeks he's been on the field, pump the brakes man

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are some miserable dudes. None of anything you just posted amounts to anything let the man live. I guess this what happens when your 4-1, gotta find something to cry about. He produced in 2/3 weeks he's been on the field, pump the brakes man
I'm happy. I just want the 70 mil man to play like it. If he can't he should stop talking so much