Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I'm just saying, at the first sign of Tony being :flabbynsick: he's done. We don't have time for any rusty talk or none of that bullshyt. He'll have 2 games to show that he's still good. If he's still good that's fine with me (still needs to be cut at the end of the year though).
They would have to pay out the rest of his contract if they cut him

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football players care about now. If Anthony Brown was out there beasting Scandrick wouldn't get his job back either. Brown is just been good though. Dak has the second highest qbr lol that's not just holding down the fort my nikka. You think most of that locker room will be sympathetic to Romo playing like ass vs the Browns? :beli: These are grown ass men not emotional children holding allegiances
You comparing the cornerback and qb position, bruh :comeon:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
5 - 0 with Romo :howsway:

We'd be 5 - 0 if Cole World can hang on to a walk in touchdown catch:gully:

We'd be 5 - 0 if Dez could just make a catch in the back of the end zone :gully:

We'd be 5 - 0 if T Rex gets out of bounds :gully:

Learn the Playbook:howsway: Take some mental reps :howsway:

When you are about to set the record for most pass attempts without an interception for a rookie...the last thing you need is mental reps...:howsway:

Romo can't even run this playbook...we going to have to go back to the super predictable run up the middle throw to witten throw to dez ignore everybody else offense that has gotten us a bunch of nothing...

Quality of competition is completely moot with this team because this teams ALWAYS plays down to the team they are playing or ALWAYS plays up to the team they are playing...so it's not like dallas plays a bad team and you can five star lock they are going to win that game...they are going to find some way to fukk up enough to make that a one score game sometime in the 4th...

Well...they used to do that...when Romo was the qb :swagginaboyz:...they have actually beaten two teams this year before the 4th quarter started...:boyzaswaggin:

But you know what have it your way and let Romo keep building on his most 4th quarter comebacks because the team is somehow down 2 to the browns with 6 minutes to go in the 4th...
This offense would run smoother with Romo at the helm. We've seen Romo ball out when the offense was all on him. We've seen him excel with the running game being the focal point of our offense. In 2016, our rushing attack is better and our line AND defense is better than when Romo excelled

We've never seen Dez run 21 go routes without one of them being completed to him.

We've never even seen teams let him run free like this:

To think that this offense would miss a beat with Romo is crazy. To think that Dak couldn't still benefit from being on the sideline is crazy. No he doesn't have a pick but I've seen DBs doing pushups like they're on Beyond Scared Straight because they dropped them. I've seen DBs go across other DBs head like Will & Carlton because they've dropped them. Don't get me wrong, Dak is doing good but there's still a lot of meat on that bone. I mean, Dak's on pace to throw 12.4 TDs. Our running game and defense isn't THAT good.

This playbook is modified for Dak and it's working. But it's only a matter of time before we play good defense that realize that the ball rarely travels 10 yards in the air. Add Romo to the mix, the passing game improves, the running game improves and I don't think there's an argument to prove that it doesn't.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This offense would run smoother with Romo at the helm. We've seen Romo ball out when the offense was all on him. We've seen him excel with the running game being the focal point of our offense. In 2016, our rushing attack is better and our line AND defense is better than when Romo excelled

We've never seen Dez run 21 go routes without one of them being completed to him.

To think that this offense would miss a beat with Romo is crazy. To think that Dak couldn't still benefit from being on the sideline is crazy. No he doesn't have a pick but I've seen DBs doing pushups like they're on Beyond Scared Straight because they dropped them. I've seen DBs go across other DBs head like Will & Carlton because they've dropped them. Don't get me wrong, Dak is doing good but there's still a lot of meat on that bone. I mean, Dak's on pace to throw 12.4 TDs. Our running game and defense isn't THAT good.

This playbook is modified for Dak and it's working. But it's only a matter of time before we play good defense that realize that the ball rarely travels 10 yards in the air. Add Romo to the mix, the passing game improves, the running game improves and I don't think there's an argument to prove that it doesn't.

If they insert Romo back into the lineup its super bowl or bust for 2016-17 yall know this right?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

:wow: Great post breh. Let me add, that us that want Romo in, is solely because we think he gives us the best chance to win right now. It has nothing to do with any emotional attachment to the player. We are all Cowboys fans at the end of the day, and wanna see our team be great.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
If they insert Romo back into the lineup its super bowl or bust for 2016-17 yall know this right?
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

And I would be more happy at the end of the season with us winning the bowl than getting excited for next season cause we made it to the CC with Dak at the helm

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I actually believe Dak has an effect on the defense as well. He's motivating everybody to elevate their play. We haven't had this type of leadership since Mike. Watch the locker room videos on DC.com, Dak has taken over the team not just the offense.
Now Dak sprinkling fairy dust on the defense and got them playing better. The same D that was on the field 38 minutes a game last season and had us in contention most game despite not being able to score :heh:
We The only stanbase that argue wit each other despite bein in first place :pachaha:
It's all in good debate.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note, our "trash" defense hasnt allowed a single 100 yrd rusher or receiver the whole season :why:

Time to give Marinelli some credit Prime @Primetime21 :patrice:

Shyt is weird bruh, i know we trash as fukk but why we not playing like trash :dwillhuh:

I keep waiting for the shoe to fall off and we just give up 50 in a game :pachaha: