Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its not just stats though. Even Jimmy himself said we'll need big plays to beat the tough teams. San Fran is trash and Cincy is a good, not great team.
Breh no disrespect but you wanted Manziel in here over Romo :francis:

You dont think we beat the Giants and we're not 5-0 with Romo :patrice:

Also, yall forgetting I was the #1 advocate for a QB in the draft. I know Romo's time is almost up. I just feel like he'll make us even better offensively when he returns. If he doesnt, fukk it, go back to Dak and dont look back:yeshrug:

Ima drop it though. I dont wanna be the one in here ruining the good vibes of the season. We in 1st place and lookin good.
Compromise....if we beat GB, Dak deserves to come out of the bye as starter. IF he bombs against the Eagles, then we have two losses in the division so we start Romo against the weak ass Browns. What is the harm in what I'm saying? Yeah I wanted Manziel momentarily, but who here has a perfect record on player evals?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Compromise....if we beat GB, Dak deserves to come out of the bye as starter. IF he bombs against the Eagles, then we have two losses in the division so we start Romo against the weak ass Browns. What is the harm in what I'm saying? Yeah I wanted Manziel momentarily, but who here has a perfect record on player evals?
:pachaha: was jus fukkin witchu breh. We all had some poor player evals. I thought Dak was :trash::snoop:

But yea I agree with your post 100%. Even if we lose to GB, let Dak play against the bytch azz Eagirls. Let Romo come back vs the Browns to knock off the rust

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh im sorry but this is insane. I love Dak as much as the rest of u, but im not gon shyt on Romo just to prove a point. You keep bringin up the 3 injuries and equating that to dimished skills, but there is no evidence of that. You keep bringing up how Romo looked last year during an injury plagued year. The two games he was "fully healthy", he won the first game and had us up 13-0 on the road vs a divisional rival with no Dez. The two games he played poorly was 1. His first game back after not playing the previous 8 weeks. We still won the game. The second game back he was terrible, but it was vs the best defense in the league. The same defense that had mvp candidate carson palmer looking the same way in the championship game.

Youre so quick to shyt on Romos play but you havent critiqued any aspect of Daks play :jbhmm:

He has been inaccurate on some easy throws and has a hard time throwing it in to the end zone. This CAN be a problem down the road if he doesnt fix it.

Theres no need to shyt on Romo and talk nonsense about him not throwin to Twill, just to support your stance on if Dak should start or not:what:

Edit: Now youre placing blame on Romo for not getting us to the Championship game knowing we got robbed @ GB :what:

Knowing the :trash: coaches we've had :what:

You yourself know and have said we aint winning shyt with garrett as coach. :what:

All of us have, but yet we expect Romo to overcome a shytty coach and GM :what:

What is there to critique?

He hasn't thrown any picks:yeahok:

Does he throw a better deep ball than Romo...hell no...but he winning 80% of his games so I don't give a fukk...when we lose a game and I feel like we could have won it if Dak threw a better deep ball then I will...

Is he as accurate of a passer as Romo...hell no...but he winning 80% of his games so I don't give a fukk...when we lose a game and a I feel like we could have won it if Dak was more accurate with his passes then I will...

Also...what the fukk are you talking about...he is completing 69% of his passes...thats top 5 in the NFL...yeah he has had a couple of passes that were not that good...but so has ever QB in the league...what...Dak need to complete every fukking pass he throws now?

Hard time throwing in the endzone? He's had 2 or 3 touchdown passes dropped in the endzone and one called back Sunday because of a bogus penalty on Witten...not really faulting Dak for passes that hit the receiver in both hands and they don't catch it

I swear...you in hear talking about me trying to clown Romo and you in this thread rambling about some random shyt that "CAN be a problem down the road"...you just out here looking in a crystal ball trying to make up bad shyt to stay about Dak... YOU IN HERE TALKING ABOUT THE INACCURACY OF A QB WHO IS TOP 5 IN COMPLETION PERCENTAGE...

What's next you going to tell me b-b-but he got easy throws....b b b but he don't throw down the field...I'm going to tell you...b b b but I don't give a fukk...we 4 - 1 and he top 5 in completion percentage so obviously the shyt is effective and working...

As far as Garret and shytty coaching and shytty GM...you are spot on...because I expect all of them to do what they do best...fukk it all up...and they are going to fukk it all up...by putting Romo back on the field...so he can roll to his left get touched and break another bone in his body...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak adds a dimension to the running game because of the zone read but Romo would open up the passing game in a way that they can't right now.

If Dak wins out keep him in, otherwise its Romo

Won't matter if defense is the reason u lose for either qb is the bigger concern is cuz dak can ball then d don't hold up how can we fault dak putting in romo won't change anything

But besides the point let's enjoy this record and try to beat Green Bay cuz if we do :wow:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Romo's been my favorite player for the past decade.

But this narrative that Tony would put more points on the board is speculative at best.

Dak isn't airing out 50+ yard bombs because we don't have that type of player on offense. Maybe Brice Butler, but why take a chance on a low percentage throw like that when Beasley and Witten are open every rip?

Dak's already proved he can win from behind in the 4th quarter (Redskins), come from behind on the road down double digits (SF), and shred a top defense (CIN)... he keeps passing test after test. Even if he wins and plays well at Lambeau, there will still be some, "Yeah, but...." comments

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What is there to critique?

He hasn't thrown any picks:yeahok:

Does he throw a better deep ball than Romo...hell no...but he winning 80% of his games so I don't give a fukk...when we lose a game and I feel like we could have won it if Dak threw a better deep ball then I will...

Is he as accurate of a passer as Romo...hell no...but he winning 80% of his games so I don't give a fukk...when we lose a game and a I feel like we could have won it if Dak was more accurate with his passes then I will...

Also...what the fukk are you talking about...he is completing 69% of his passes...thats top 5 in the NFL...yeah he has had a couple of passes that were not that good...but so has ever QB in the league...what...Dak need to complete every fukking pass he throws now?

Hard time throwing in the endzone? He's had 2 or 3 touchdown passes dropped in the endzone and one called back Sunday because of a bogus penalty on Witten...not really faulting Dak for passes that hit the receiver in both hands and they don't catch it

I swear...you in hear talking about me trying to clown Romo and you in this thread rambling about some random shyt that "CAN be a problem down the road"...you just out here looking in a crystal ball trying to make up bad shyt to stay about Dak... YOU IN HERE TALKING ABOUT THE INACCURACY OF A QB WHO IS TOP 5 IN COMPLETION PERCENTAGE...

What's next you going to tell me b-b-but he got easy throws....b b b but he don't throw down the field...I'm going to tell you...b b b but I don't give a fukk...we 4 - 1 and he top 5 in completion percentage so obviously the shyt is effective and working...

As far as Garret and shytty coaching and shytty GM...you are spot on...because I expect all of them to do what they do best...fukk it all up...and they are going to fukk it all up...by putting Romo back on the field...so he can roll to his left get touched and break another bone in his body...
Breh, we gon agree to disagree. You have an agenda. You obviously looking at tbe stat sheets rather than watching whats really goin on. No need to even discuss this since the decision has been made. :francis:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, we gon agree to disagree. You have an agenda. You obviously looking at tbe stat sheets rather than watching whats really goin on. No need to even discuss this since the decision has been made. :francis:
Breh we he comes back he better be 100 percent. None of that panthers bullshyt. But it's strange that he was ok for that game and horrible vs the Panthers. I just think that defense got in his ass. I'm not benching Dak until I see a defense totally fluster him the way some defenses do 13 year vet Romo. Everything was ok vs weak ass Miami but when a juggernaut came at him he flopped. I don't know if he's built to play against legit top defenses. Bringing him back vs Philly is retarded. They gonna try to kill that man