Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I swear its people in here that talk like Romo won the bowl for us.. he hasn't done shyt. This Romo that airs the ball out and goes deep, when? The same Romo that Dez complained went to Witten too much?
Romo really only goes deep on broken plays or if Dez is one on one. People actin like he's Randall Cunningham with the Vikings
No one is saying he airs the ball out like that, but yall cant deny he allows bigger plays in the passing game.

Yall making me sound like a Dak hater :francis:

My whole point is, im a Cowboys stan at the end of the day, and I want whoever gives us a better chance to win RIGHT now. If we had a bum azz QB like Cutler or Fitzpatrick, then I wouldnt want to take Dak out.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is saying he airs the ball out like that, but yall cant deny he allows bigger plays in the passing game.

Yall making me sound like a Dak hater :francis:

My whole point is, im a Cowboys stan at the end of the day, and I want whoever gives us a better chance to win RIGHT now. If we had a bum azz QB like Cutler or Fitzpatrick, then I wouldnt want to take Dak out.
I'm just saying, at the first sign of Tony being :flabbynsick: he's done. We don't have time for any rusty talk or none of that bullshyt. He'll have 2 games to show that he's still good. If he's still good that's fine with me (still needs to be cut at the end of the year though).

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm just saying, at the first sign of Tony being :flabbynsick: he's done. We don't have time for any rusty talk or none of that bullshyt. He'll have 2 games to show that he's still good. If he's still good that's fine with me (still needs to be cut at the end of the year though).
I agree breh. Thats why we should bring him back vs Browns.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree breh. Thats why we should bring him back vs Browns.
What if we loseto the Browns off a bunch of Romo ints? they're still a pro team. when he comes back I don't want any rust excuses. Brady came back on fire so why can't Romo? they get paid the same. Y'all babysitting Romo. I don't mind him coming back but come back and elevate us not bring us down. thats unacceptable

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if we loseto the Browns off a bunch of Romo ints? they're still a pro team. when he comes back I don't want any rust excuses. Brady came back on fire so why can't Romo? they get paid the same. Y'all babysitting Romo. I don't mind him coming back but come back and elevate us not bring us down. thats unacceptable
Brady came back off of suspension, romos coming back off of injury. Tell me you understand the difference.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Breh if we lose we lose :what:

Yall really expect us to win out :what:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady came back off of suspension, romos coming back off of injury. Tell me you understand the difference.
Brady hasn't played a real game in 2 months. The only downside deference is I guess Zbrady could practice so Romo should practice before he comes back as well. There are no rust excuses. I don't know how many times I gotta say that. The players damn sure won't be feelin that shyt if we rollin with Dak and a Romo cone back scoring 10 points against the Browns. Be forreal

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see y'all already giving him excuses :francis:. We got places to be Brodie. I don't give a damn about that mans rust. Y'all think like fans forreal. In that locker room nikkas gonna be lookin like :comeon:if Tony come back on some bullshyt. ESPECIALLY if we drop a game vs the browns and he looks ass in game 2. That's two wasted games. We aren't the patriots, we can't afford to waste games.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see y'all already giving him excuses :francis:. We got places to be Brodie. I don't give a damn about that mans rust. Y'all think like fans forreal. In that locker room nikkas gonna be lookin like :comeon:if Tony come back on some bullshyt. ESPECIALLY if we drop a game vs the browns and he looks ass in game 2. That's two wasted games. We aren't the patriots, we can't afford to waste games.
Are you in that locker room? Do you have inside access to whats the mindset in that lockerroom behind a Romo return? Or are you just speculating? Majority of the lockerrroom has played with Romo for years and was there when he carried that team. Teammates dont forget that.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you in that locker room? Do you have inside access to whats the mindset in that lockerroom behind a Romo return? Or are you just speculating? Majority of the lockerrroom has played with Romo for years and was there when he carried that team. Teammates dont forget that.
Football players care about now. If Anthony Brown was out there beasting Scandrick wouldn't get his job back either. Brown is just been good though. Dak has the second highest qbr lol that's not just holding down the fort my nikka. You think most of that locker room will be sympathetic to Romo playing like ass vs the Browns? :beli: These are grown ass men not emotional children holding allegiances