Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Morally romo deserve at least a chance to start again. I mean he pretty much won every game he played in the past couple of years beside the ones he got hurt in. If he starts throwing picks, time to put back dak in. But romo knows the heat is on his ass anyway.
That's the thing, I think he'll pay even better knowing that. Romo is a competitor. Say what you want about him but he has heart, he's shown that time and time again. I know he's ready to come back and remind people he's still gives this team the best chance to win.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've been going back n forth but I feel Romo should get an opportunity to start when he's healthy. If we're down 4 in a game with 1 min and 30 sec to go with the ball, I'd want Romo in there over Dak. :yeshrug:

If your beef with Romo is he's going to get hurt again then let him go out there and take that hit. But I don't believe anyone that'll say Dak gives us a better chance to win some playoff games than Romo. If the defense can continue to improve and with Zeke back there there's no way Romo can't thrive. And if he starts getting int happy throw Dak back out there :yeshrug:

I feel the same it's a tough situation cuz I feel he deserves a opportunity at least but damn I wonder if it will impact the chemistry with the team also if dak keeps on winning too

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's the thing, I think he'll pay even better knowing that. Romo is a competitor. Say what you want about him but he has heart, he's shown that time and time again. I know he's ready to come back and remind people he's still gives this team the best chance to win.

He has also broken bones in his body time and time again...

We had better have somebody on the phone with every team in the nfl with a hurt veteran qb or a qb still on their rookie deal trying to trade Romo...

And Romo gives this team the best chance to win...what? A game? We winning 80% of them with Dak...

A playoff game...Romo is 2 - 4....

A NFC championship...never been there...

A super bowl...never been there...

I swear if this team fukks this up :yeahok:....to bring back a 36 year old who's body fell apart in the preseason...:yeahok:

Last edited:

Big_Carl

Rookie
Daps
He getting what he deserves... a fat check for previous work.

You don't mess with this chemistry, this team could be something special... let Romo come off the bench... he would instantaneously be the best back-up in the game.. why do people say he gives us the best opportunity to win playoff games like this dude has won playoff games...? Let Dak eat...what about what this organization owes us... they owe me hope and optimism... both of which I've been slowly losing... Dak gives me both...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak or Romo swayboyz for life

200_s.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He getting what he deserves... a fat check for previous work.

You don't mess with this chemistry, this team could be something special... let Romo come off the bench... he would instantaneously be the best back-up in the game.. why do people say he gives us the best opportunity to win playoff games like this dude has won playoff games...? Let Dak eat...what about what this organization owes us... they owe me hope and optimism... both of which I've been slowly losing... Dak gives me both...
Last time he was in the playoffs, Tony delivered big time

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The biggest issue with romo starting isn't only 2 reasons

His health and team chemistry
Nothing else

Regardless of his dumbass mistakes way too many times has he brought back this team down and a 4th quarter drive or the famous romo spin for a bomb

If he were to come in stink it up I get it bench him but he deserves a chance the problem is when with dak like this and the team rolling it's real hard

Forget romo be doing this shyt breh let alone to best dpoy

I'm all for dak also that's y I'm torn too just truly feel romo deserves a chance but the question is when

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Dak beats gb it's over. Only way Romo gets it back is if at the end of the year Dak has a terrible game, Romo leads a comeback and he's back in like Denver last year but it's still over for dude after this year. No way I'd have him come back and start next year over Dak.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If Dak beats gb it's over. Only way Romo gets it back is if at the end of the year Dak has a terrible game, Romo leads a comeback and he's back in like Denver last year but it's still over for dude after this year. No way I'd have him come back and start next year over Dak.

We steamroll gb I don't see how either pains me to say it also or dak shyts the bed more than 1 game cuz he gets a freebie for 1 at least with the way he has been playing

The next year thing tho my god whole offseason of madness

I really feel like no matter who is behind center just win the chip so romo can retire a healthy man
D ware got his get romo his

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo is starting when he is medically cleared.

No ifs, and, or buts about it.

Don't know why you all are wasting your time even discussing this.

The only thing that's even in play here is just how long his leash is for when he commits errors. Jerry and Garrett will ride Romo to the very end, but it's gonna get real spooky with the local media and fanbase if Romo comes out and we can't sustain this hot start.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

The only thing that's even in play here is just how long his leash is for when he commits errors. Jerry and Garrett will ride Romo to the very end, but it's gonna get real spooky with the local media and fanbase if Romo comes out and we can't sustain this hot start.

Not saying ur wrong by chance u are tho when would he put romo in if dak keeps playing like this is what I wonder tho

Biggest thing is off-season cuz of this

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't believe that at all. It all depends. They better know that they have a locker room to think about. This shyt isn't about Romo. I know if I'm in there and Dak is 8-1 and they take him out I'm pissed. Y'all trippin talmbout it's a no brainer. Nahhhh