Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
dude just wasnt motivated here. and on top of that, he still wouldnt surpass Witten. Witten adds so much to the game, like little things, and he's still effective despite his declining athleticism.
What little things does he add now? Martellus is a very good blocker and he has hands, size, & decent speed. Witten while still pretty reliable is starting to really rack up penalties. They weren't patient with Bennett and in the end they've been paying for it since, how many drafts are they going to continue to draft TEs?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Escobar can play. It's a shame he's gonna become a pro bowl TE for some other team after this season. Why won't Garrett let him play? He could be a great red zone threat.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not Cowboys fan but tell Jerry Jones to Stfu! He drawing on the black brotha talking about that wack ass Romo and I am a Eagles fan.

Actually it's smart not to downplay romo. Cowboys still might need him this season and also you want to maintain value for romo just in case the team wants to trade him.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been going back n forth but I feel Romo should get an opportunity to start when he's healthy. If we're down 4 in a game with 1 min and 30 sec to go with the ball, I'd want Romo in there over Dak. :yeshrug:

If your beef with Romo is he's going to get hurt again then let him go out there and take that hit. But I don't believe anyone that'll say Dak gives us a better chance to win some playoff games than Romo. If the defense can continue to improve and with Zeke back there there's no way Romo can't thrive. And if he starts getting int happy throw Dak back out there :yeshrug: