Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
2 things I wanna talk about today brehs...

First is Martellus Bennett. We never talk about how we felt about him prospering. I love Witten for the most part, but if we had Martellus right now... damn
I've spoken plenty about how the Cowboys giving up on Marty B was one of their dumbest moves.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm not sure. I have a weird feeling we will be seeing McClain after his 10 week suspension. Nick Saban went to see him recently. I'm not sure if he would help us or hurt us though.
He wasn't a bad character guy. So I don't see how he could hurt. I mean, we're running Gachkar out there, I'm down to see Ro. I don't know if it'll happen but I hope he's keeping himself together. I think I might start tweeting him bible verses daily and inspiration to return :lupe:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:jbhmm: elaborate
For starters, he has thrown the same amount of TDs as Tom Brady. Brady only played one game to his 5.

Right now Dak is doing everything that's asked of him. He's asked to be a game manager and he's excelling at that but he's not to the point where he's going to out there and beat you. To this point, we haven't needed it but it's almost inevitable that we will.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've spoken plenty about how the Cowboys giving up on Marty B was one of their dumbest moves.
dude just wasnt motivated here. and on top of that, he still wouldnt surpass Witten. Witten adds so much to the game, like little things, and he's still effective despite his declining athleticism.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
For starters, he has thrown the same amount of TDs as Tom Brady. Brady only played one game to his 5.

Right now Dak is doing everything that's asked of him. He's asked to be a game manager and he's excelling at that but he's not to the point where he's going to out there and beat you. To this point, we haven't needed it but it's almost inevitable that we will.
:jbhmm:

russell wilson was a game manager when seattle won super bowl even that next season they went back and lost he only had 20 TD's. the following year tho 34 TD's and over 4k yards career highs so he finally came into his own. dak will eventually have big numbers as this team becomes his and everybody has bought in

being a game manager is a responsibility that comes with being a QB so yeah he's being asked to be that. but i disagree with you some of those throws i seen yesterday on those 2nd and 3rd scoring drives. those were beat you throws. he was slicing them up. on the telecast they showed the play where he had somebody open underneath i forget who and he waited a couple seconds longer and found witten for a big gain.

if this defense is top 10 like their stats have shown for a while now i dont see why we need arena league offense. it was so much fun watching martin and them boys blow geno freakin atkins and carlos dunlap all off the line of scrimmage yesterday for long periods of time. those rollouts were killing them yesterday.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude just wasnt motivated here. and on top of that, he still wouldnt surpass Witten. Witten adds so much to the game, like little things, and he's still effective despite his declining athleticism.
Declining?:childplease: For something to decline it had to be there in the first place. Witten never been athletic. Just reliable. Highly reliable. Them other tight ends had their opportunities to supplant Witten and couldnt .

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dude is balling, period. The fact that 6th round rookie CB Anthony Brown is playing Scandricks position and we're not missing Scandrick, should tell you something.

I don't know if it should tell you something about Brown :sas2:

Or if it should tell you something about Scandrick:sas1:

But it should tell you something :youngsabo:

He is prob is low key gettin sideyes from Draya. (You sure you ain't gettin cut Orlando :jbhmm:)

Orlando::lupe:

How y'all liking this air out here while we sit atop the NFC East on this monday morning fellas? :smugfish:
The execution with them damn smileys
:dead: