Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
somebody please tell our owner Jerral Wayne Jones to STFU with that Romo talk... Presgawd and Zeke are the only reason were winning right now. Why try to fix something that is not broken.. Granted, I was one of those Romo is our starter, but watching Presgawd play these last 5 weeks is unheard of what this rookie is doing.

Romo is going to rush back and play,,, after the bye, and face the Eagles... Romo is no where ready, he's going to come in, stiff and out of shape... and get hounded by that philly defense... he'll be in shell shock and will start throwing errant passes all over the place. In a heated division race, you stick with the hot hand...

Romo you have 2 sons to think of... do you wanna be hampered by back injuries, and wont be able to play catch with your sons, b/c you can't stand or even throw anymore... you got millions, still have your youth...I appreciate all you'v e done for this franchise, come on son... you see the writing on the wall yourself,,, your time is up... the camera pans to your face after every td, or fantastic play by Presgawd... The look on your face says it all... Its over...

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Romo is starting when he is medically cleared.

No ifs, and, or buts about it.

Don't know why you all are wasting your time even discussing this.

The only thing that's even in play here is just how long his leash is for when he commits errors. Jerry and Garrett will ride Romo to the very end, but it's gonna get real spooky with the local media and fanbase if Romo comes out and we can't sustain this hot start.

Romo deserve the start, but as soon as he start fukking up the crowd is gonna start yelling "bring back dak". And that is when dak solidifies his starting job :ahh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We all know jerry jones is gonna fukk us this year. Dont be surprised if romo returns and we start going down hill. And when that happens, no holds barred next season dak is gonna be the starter.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe that at all. It all depends. They better know that they have a locker room to think about. This shyt isn't about Romo. I know if I'm in there and Dak is 8-1 and they take him out I'm pissed. Y'all trippin talmbout it's a no brainer. Nahhhh
You and the guys on CZ are forgetting the fact that the team also loves Romo. You dont think Dez wants Romo back? Look at his production with Dak opposed to his production with Romo. You already know Witten is his bff. The defense knows he's saved their arse countless times over the years. Yall act like Romo is Cutler in the fact that the team doesnt like him at all. They know the work he puts in and how much he's unfairly criticized. Im pretty sure they want him to win a ring just as much as us fans do...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You and the guys on CZ are forgetting the fact that the team also loves Romo. You dont think Dez wants Romo back? Look at his production with Dak opposed to his production with Romo. You already know Witten is his bff. The defense knows he's saved their arse countless times over the years. Yall act like Romo is Cutler in the fact that the team doesnt like him at all. They know the work he puts in and how much he's unfairly criticized. Im pretty sure they want him to win a ring just as much as us fans do...

And that lies the problem he does deserve a chance but at same time
If we beat gb and then eagles he is ready y put him ur 5-1 hot team chemistry and I'm a big romo fan it gonna come down to when can u

Then u got the damn off-season for biggest fukkery in cowboy history cuz of this

We gotta win a chip whether romo is behind center or not so he can ride in the sunset healthy for his family

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is this is his last chance. Next year I'll damn near boycott the team if Dak isn't starting unless we go deep in the playoffs. I fukks with Tony but I'm just saying. It's a new day. Last hurrah for 9.he better make the most of it

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
All I know is this is his last chance. Next year I'll damn near boycott the team if Dak isn't starting unless we go deep in the playoffs. I fukks with Tony but I'm just saying. It's a new day. Last hurrah for 9.he better make the most of it
Yeah agreed. I don't necessarily disagree with bringing him back but man it will be hard especially if they win this Sunday.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
We all know jerry jones is gonna fukk us this year. Dont be surprised if romo returns and we start going down hill. And when that happens, no holds barred next season dak is gonna be the starter.
thats what i'm afraid off,,, romo gets in the energy gets fugged up, and we'll start loosing games, and then division,,, and some where zeke getting hurt, b/c Jerrall fugged up the energy/mojo

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima keep holding this grudge because I still don't see the difference that made people say the bullshyt but how's Todd Gurley doing? :jbhmm: Zeke more complete than that fool. Zeke be stoning blitzers. Hasn't dropped a pass yet either. I want apologies for Zeke! Gurley has 1 100 yard game in his last 13 games. B b but he was worth a top pick and not Zeke :ufdup:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fukk Romo.....the minute he comes back...here comes the same old shenanigans...should have easily been Detroit's playoff game as it should have been ours VS. Greenbay...dude hasn't done shyt in the playoffs worth noting for 10 years....:mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't believe that at all. It all depends. They better know that they have a locker room to think about. This shyt isn't about Romo. I know if I'm in there and Dak is 8-1 and they take him out I'm pissed. Y'all trippin talmbout it's a no brainer. Nahhhh
Never said it's a no brainer.

Never even said it's the right thing to do.

Simply that it is what WILL happen. This franchise and the people that run it are extremely loyal. Just look at all the former players Jerry had kept around in various capacities.

You think he's just going to forget about his son Antonio just cause some kid from Mississippi St came in and crushed the buildings?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima keep holding this grudge because I still don't see the difference that made people say the bullshyt but how's Todd Gurley doing? :jbhmm: Zeke more complete than that fool. Zeke be stoning blitzers. Hasn't dropped a pass yet either. I want apologies for Zeke! Gurley has 1 100 yard game in his last 13 games. B b but he was worth a top pick and not Zeke :ufdup:
ehh Gurley would do the same shyt behind our line if we keeping it real. the only difference between the two is pass blocking which is a big deal in our scheme