Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ima keep holding this grudge because I still don't see the difference that made people say the bullshyt but how's Todd Gurley doing? :jbhmm: Zeke more complete than that fool. Zeke be stoning blitzers. Hasn't dropped a pass yet either. I want apologies for Zeke! Gurley has 1 100 yard game in his last 13 games. B b but he was worth a top pick and not Zeke :ufdup:
Im sorry :troll:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I'm just shocked people are saying bench what will hopefully be your franchise QB of the next 10 years or so. Have y'all been watching football? Who does that? You have to find out what this kid is NOW. He needs more starts than ANY other player on the squad.

Last edited:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You know what, it acutually wouldn't be too bad of an idea to bench Dak when Romo comes back.....

We need to save our QB for the playoffs

:troll:

Nah, but in all seriousness. I'd like to give Romo a chance when he is healthy to reclaim his throne. I love Dak as our future QB, but I also do not want to jump the gun talking wreckless about either GOAT. Dak taking a backseat, for now, to Romo means:
  • Dak is able to come in if Romo gets hurt
  • Dak is able to come in if Romo starts getting careless with the ball
  • Dak can come in when we are beating the crap out of teams
  • (Somehow- given the incompetence of our offensive coaching) spell in Dak the way we do with Dunbar or Alfie from time to time
This is not saying that Dak is incapable of winning, this is saying that we have the luxury of choice. All in all as long as we get the W, I'm cool.......

but preferably with Dak under center.
:wow:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Who cares if they bench Dak? He has a long career ahead of him, he'll be fine.
maybe the guys in the locker room?

especially the young guys who don't care as much about what romo did in 2014. how do you know how long of a career Dak will have? remember colin kaepernick the super bowl starting QB? look at how quickly his career changed. you think he's a guaranteed starter for the remainder of his career if he even still has one? I'm not. SF needs a QB right now just a couple years later after their young up and coming superstar QB had them in the Super Bowl LOL. let's find out what this kid is NOW.

Last edited: