Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
2 things I wanna talk about today brehs...

First is Martellus Bennett. We never talk about how we felt about him prospering. I love Witten for the most part, but if we had Martellus right now... damn

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Second, Romo coming back would hurt how we play offense. Our playaction rollouts wit Dak is a killer right now. Romo is not gonna rollout. I dont got Linehan calling it for him.

Romo also is gonna fall to the ground if he sees the pass rush now. He aint gonna run..

I do not want him back as the starter. Im pissed Jerry said the shyt he said yesterday

• Dap
Reactions: Jaz

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Second, Romo coming back would hurt how we play offense. Our playaction rollouts wit Dak is a killer right now. Romo is not gonna rollout. I dont got Linehan calling it for him.

Romo also is gonna fall to the ground if he sees the pass rush now. He aint gonna run..

I do not want him back as the starter. Im pissed Jerry said the shyt he said yesterday
True but Romo does give you a more explosive offense especially the deep balls. This is what I wanted to see more from Dak.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
When 9 comes back, its gonna be a lot of unfinished drives.. ugh
It'll be like the preseason. Dak out there getting perfect QB rating and then Romo was like, "I can play this next game coach"....then with one possession Romo marched boys down the field for the TD and that was that. Offensively, we shouldn't miss a beat.

Can you imagine Romo with the Dez being moved around out there :wow:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
t-will 5 targets 5 catches 70 yards. thats all we ask from bruh
W.T White innis hoe.

terrance-williams-83-3.jpg