Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Have yall noticed the DBs getting a ton of deflections this year :jbhmm:

Shout out to Greg Jackson :obama:
Indeed. And I really think Mo is playin out of his mind. Scares me because he's in a contract year and you know how nigggas do. Maybe we can workout a Sean Lee type deal with him.

Let's talk about how Anthony Brown was probably a steal. Scandrick, I hate it had to be him :francis:

The secondary is my favorite unit (:smh:)

This Dline has good potential tho. McClain, Collins and Thorton all can make plays inside. Law, is gonna provide pass rush. Crawford at DE is good against the run. Now all the rotation guys don't have to be dependent on to play a lot of snaps.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed. And I really think Mo is playin out of his mind. Scares me because he's in a contract year and you know how nigggas do. Maybe we can workout a Sean Lee type deal with him.

Let's talk about how Anthony Brown was probably a steal. Scandrick, I hate it had to be him :francis:
He's not better than a healthy Scandrick though. Chill. Y'all low key overrating Brown. Let's just be happy he isn't some small school scrub like Awusu

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
He's not better than a healthy Scandrick though. Chill. Y'all low key overrating Brown. Let's just be happy he isn't some small school scrub like Awusu
Dude is balling, period. The fact that 6th round rookie CB Anthony Brown is playing Scandricks position and we're not missing Scandrick, should tell you something.

I don't know if it should tell you something about Brown :sas2:

Or if it should tell you something about Scandrick:sas1:

But it should tell you something :youngsabo:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our D is really 8th in points :heh:
I told y'all before the season it's really on them. They lack elite talent but they've been in the defense for years now. If you played sports you know to perform the best as you can you need to have that chemistry. I don't see anymore confusion out there before the snap. I knew they were capable but it was up to them. We just need injury luck though (I'm looking at you Sean) :usure:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is balling, period. The fact that 6th round rookie CB Anthony Brown is playing Scandricks position and we're not missing Scandrick, should tell you something.

I don't know if it should tell you something about Brown :sas2:

Or if it should tell you something about Scandrick:sas1:

But it should tell you something :youngsabo:
He is prob is low key gettin sideyes from Draya. (You sure you ain't gettin cut Orlando :jbhmm:)

Orlando::lupe:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
2nd in TOP got a lot to do with that.

A portion. When teams score on us, they aren't putting together methodical drives. They're quick striking our ass, so we're gonna win the TOP most games. Luckily we've had some terrible QB play from the opposition. The yards we give up suggest the points will come but I actually see improvement with the D from week to week.