Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Packers have the best run d in the league. Cowboys have the best running offense in the league. This game next week is exactly the same type of game as the 2014 Seattle game. If Dak wins this game next week before the bye. Then you know what.......

Not a damn thing to jerry if he keeps
Saying the same shyt to media :mjcry:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jones: Romo is still Cowboys' No. 1 quarterback

"We're going to have the luxury of being able to, I think, see them both," Jones said. "Now I don't want to take anything -- presume that Dak is going to be necessarily healthy. I don't want to presume anything like that, but I welcome the opportunity of having Dak playing at this level and Tony back in excellent health. It's going to be really special for the Cowboys."

:jbhmm: not sure what this means. are we about to employ a 2 qb system? sounds outlandish, but it could work and help preserve tony. HIGHLY unlikely, but if any team was to do it, makes sense for us. would be a bytch to gameplan for.

:russ:

in all seriousness, Romo is gonna be the guy, fans dont wanna see Dak pulled, but Im confident Romo will come in and quiet detractors really fast. that 1st int though, :merchant:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

"We're going to have the luxury of being able to, I think, see them both," Jones said. "Now I don't want to take anything -- presume that Dak is going to be necessarily healthy. I don't want to presume anything like that, but I welcome the opportunity of having Dak playing at this level and Tony back in excellent health. It's going to be really special for the Cowboys."

:jbhmm: not sure what this means. are we about to employ a 2 qb system? sounds outlandish, but it could work and help preserve tony. HIGHLY unlikely, but if any team was to do it, makes sense for us. would be a bytch to gameplan for.

in all seriousness, Romo is gonna be the guy, fans dont wanna see Dak pulled, but Im confident Romo will come in and quiet detractors really fast. that 1st int though, :merchant:

why the fukk is he even talking about making that decision? Leave that up to Garrett. Wait i forgot :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I'm a big romo fan myself but dak keep winning shyt just gonna get worse no way around it
U right that first int :damn:
Boo birds
Or sluggish offense majority game
Boo birds
Defense reverts back to woat
Boo birds

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hopefully the doctor's don't clear Romo so that there will be no controversy or room for Jerry to make a stupid decision

It's gonna happen we all know it's a matter when he gets clear to practice
I'm seriously scared for romo health shyt ain't got nothing to do with dak
He a father of 2 broken back more than once and collarbone
Be there for ur kids to do the fun things physically cuz it will suck if ur limited
Trust I know cuz I live it :mjcry:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Packers have the best run d in the league. Cowboys have the best running offense in the league. This game next week is exactly the same type of game as the 2014 Seattle game. If Dak wins this game next week before the bye. Then you know what.......
Like Dak said going into today's game. It don't matter who you line up across the Great Wall....

"They're gonna move people."

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acter watching SNF i don't think a W at Lambeau is impossible either, the Giants left a lot of points on the field.
When Rodgers breaks the pocket to adlib will determine if we win. That and not giving him cheap bombs falling for his corny hard counts. I feel more comfortable with Dak going to gb than Tony :francis:.