Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Also he needs to run more... I want to see him be more like Russell Wilson who is not afraid to take off and run at the first opening he sees. I noticed quite a few plays where it seemed like Dak could have took off and he stayed in the pocket

I'm thinking they told him to lay off that given the next man up is Sanchez.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On another note, what do you brehs think of Daks first game? CZ is unbearable right now. Some haters are saying he sucked and wont be our qb of the future after one game :what:
Dak looked like a starting QB, the problem is Garrett is scared to let players be themselves.
He did OK considering the trash gameplan, he needs a real coach to develop him not Garrett and Wade Wilson.

Also he needs to run more... I want to see him be more like Russell Wilson who is not afraid to take off and run at the first opening he sees. I noticed quite a few plays where it seemed like Dak could have took off and he stayed in the pocket
That goes back to coaching, if they told him to play it safe then he just followed orders. If Garrett doesn't get his overrated head out of his ass then it's going to be 2015 all over again, and i guarantee he will lose the locker room if they go on another losing streak.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Dak played decent. Recievers let him down no doubt. This team needs romo tho. I was just sittin back reading these past weeks how some wanted breh to start over a healthy romo. Nah, when romo is in the game (i kno thats the fukkin problem) this team executes. Dak is a nice backup for us now, and i wouldnt have an issue with him as the starter IF we didnt have 9 on the team. And i have no doubt that dak is the future qb of this team, dude can ball, but this team needs romo to hold it down for atleast this season. Mfer jus needs to stay healthy.

All that said dak played well and put us in position to win the game. Dgaf what it is dez needs to catch that ball. This fukkin defense should pick up potroast if hes still a fa, they gashed us down the middle. And though we had a chance to win the game and it almost ended up workin out dor us, garrets fukkin clock mgmt is trash as fukk. Breh left dak no fukkin TOs under two minutes.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak played decent. Recievers let him down no doubt. This team needs romo tho. I was just sittin back reading these past weeks how some wanted breh to start over a healthy romo. Nah, when romo is in the game (i kno thats the fukkin problem) this team executes. Dak is a nice backup for us now, and i wouldnt have an issue with him as the starter IF we didnt have 9 on the team. And i have no doubt that dak is the future qb of this team, dude can ball, but this team needs romo to hold it down for atleast this season. Mfer jus needs to stay healthy.

All that said dak played well and put us in position to win the game. Dgaf what it is dez needs to catch that ball. This fukkin defense should pick up potroast if hes still a fa, they gashed us down the middle. And though we had a chance to win the game and it almost ended up workin out dor us, garrets fukkin clock mgmt is trash as fukk. Breh left dak no fukkin TOs under two minutes.
What are you talking about fam? If we didn't do that we probably don't get the ball back so that really ain't making much sense.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak did great, if beasley and dez make catches(especially beasley) we win this game and everyone is crowning Dak as the savior
That avi had me confused lol. I don't think he did great but for a rookie first start it wasn't bad at all. Yeah we win the narrative is definitely different but Beasley and Dez definitely missed some easy catches.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
One thing that's getting overlooked is Dak needs to calm down and be a little more accurate on his throws.

He overthrew a few balls yesterday. The one that should have been a TD to Beasley comes to mind. Cole should have still caught it, but Dak needs better ball placement. Hit your guys in the numbers, don't make them reach for the stars every time.

That'll come as he gets more comfortable. 1st game jitters.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That avi had me confused lol. I don't think he did great but for a rookie first start it wasn't bad at all. Yeah we win the narrative is definitely different but Beasley and Dez definitely missed some easy catches.

Lost a bet breh, i was so mad yesterday you should see my post :mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I made this point on CZ earlier, but why do we use Lucky Whitehead solely as a decoy instead of capitalizing on his speed to stretch the field? Every time he's in the game they run that goofy ass motion play. He can run pas anybody down the field and open up the underneath stuff for Dez and Butler. Defensive coordinators must be licking their chops whenever they see this team on the schedule.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made this point on CZ earlier, but why do we use Lucky Whitehead solely as a decoy instead of capitalizing on his speed to stretch the field? Every time he's in the game they run that goofy ass motion play. He can run pas anybody down the field and open up the underneath stuff for Dez and Butler. Defensive coordinators must be licking their chops whenever they see this team on the schedule.

Breh we out talent people like nobody else does in the league, Dez is an exclusive 50/50 jump ball guy now, we basically got the techmo bowl playbook foreal .

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@smitty22 got us all gassed up and made us think we were getting LaDanian Tomlinson but really we got lightweight Ron Dayne

:brutusufukkedup: