Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
:russ: Dont compare me to that nikka

But breh, you and I both know that Dez needs to make that TD catch. Its a game changer.
Yeah he does and I said that in an earlier post. But you can't expect this dude to jump over and over power DBs all the fukkin time. Give him some easy looks....force DBs to tackle his big ass in the open field

Last edited:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:laff::laff::laff:

Refuse to use your weapons and act like its all good

terrellowens.gif

This isn't new :francis:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:comeon:

Hes supposed to be patient, let Witten set up his block, then go left

I'm clicking frame by frame, and it looks like Witten just made a shytty block. :yeshrug: Either way, run game needs to improve. Less shotgun runs like someone mentioned earlier.

Edit: after seeing @Codeine Fiend Dream Team's assessment, yeah, that would have been the best bet, although I still think Witten kinda cut him off.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Dude could have just jump cut left behind Witten and had a solid gain.

I'll let him slide since it was his first game and we were telegraphing all our runs...

But if he doesn't run for 100+ in 3 out of the next 4 games @smitty22

:birdman:
He gotta play better no doubt. Seeing my nikkas in these Giant avis and my nikka didnt produce, im like damn ive been hyping him up and he cost us :francis:.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He gotta play better no doubt. Seeing my nikkas in these Giant avis and my nikka didnt produce, im like damn ive been hyping him up and he cost us :francis:.
To be fair he had very little running room. I'm just piling on cause I'm still in my feelings.

Need to call more runs that bounce him to the outside so he can have a little time to analyze the gaps and cut upfield when he sees it. Our conservative playcalling makes it so easy to predict when we're running it.

But then I see Alfred ripping off solid runs with the same shyt :patrice:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
To be fair he had very little running room. I'm just piling on cause I'm still in my feelings.

Need to call more runs that bounce him to the outside so he can have a little time to analyze the gaps and cut upfield when he sees it. Our conservative playcalling makes it so easy to predict when we're running it.

But then I see Alfred ripping off solid runs with the same shyt :patrice:
It is what it is, Alfred should have defitnely had more carries. Zeke gonna still ball out, and the run game gonna improve. Not worried